Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Product Review and Equipment Forum > Controller and Monitoring Specific

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2014, 05:10 PM

duncangweller is on a distinguished road
Default Apex Fusion Help

Hi All,

I have spent probably 15 hours of my life just trying to get this thing working since I've had it and to be honest, for what little benefit I have seen so far I would go back to the $14 xmas tree light timers and cash in the controller for the $500 odd I paid for it.

So....I updated to 4.31 firmware and was going to try the Apex Fusion software on my controller.

I followed the detailed instructions and it failed at the first step every time. I select the two radio buttons to enable fusion and then select update and reboot. The stupid thing doesn't reboot, it just hangs...for hours!

next up, it says put the apex fusion tile on your dashboard and it will link a 'token' that you use in conjunction with the aoex website to link controller and fusion together. I get no token, it just says 'Neptune Fusion Communication Error'.

How do I get around this?

Im quite savvy with computers, and normally find my way around things, but this controller seems to make my head spin and to be honest have not found one single aspect of it enjoyable.

Please restore my faith in technology again or I fear a large expense may be sailing out of a third story window!

ta,
Dunc