Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > Lower Mainland

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2016, 04:15 PM
Follows the rules!

Coasting is on a distinguished road
Default Jebao CP-40 GROUP BUY - Anyone interested?

Just looking to see if there is anyone interested in participating in a group buy for Jebao/Jecod Cp-40's.
I have priced them out in a few places and found what I feel to be a pretty fair price.
6 units come in a carton, I want one and I already have someone else wanting one.

We would be looking at around $125 each.
This includes shipping and exchange.
This is an estimate since our exchange rate changes every day. I am pretty sure it will stay close since I allowed for over estimation.

I can't guarantee how long they will take to get here as I inquired on having it sent by regular mail to avoid duty and excess fees once they arrive.

If anyone is interested please send me a PM. I would need payment before ordering as I cant have $700+ sitting on my credit card and a bunch of CP-40s sitting in my bedroom because people backed out.
I want to know all 6 units are spoken otherwise I will order elsewhere.

So just need 4 more people. If we end up wanting more, say 12 total, I would just have to enquire about shipping 2 boxes and see if we save anything on shipping 2 vs 1.

And I know not everyone on here knows me or has met me, if you're in doubt Warren knows where I live and can hunt me down

And since I am not around and stuck on the island again for now, it would likely by my family receiving and distributing for me.
If there is anyone south of the bridge interested, my mother goes to Cloverdale most Monday nights for Flyball practice and she could bring it with her and you can pick up from here there. She will not meet people elsewhere.
If anyone Central Vancouver Island is interested (I am in Parksville or Bowser), I can pickup when I go over in Oct and I will be able to bring it back with me sometime after thanksgiving.

Let me know
Thanks!

Random image pulled off google