Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 05-25-2017, 03:44 PM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

I'm guessing the guy lived just long enough to regret not paying the entrance fee. In this case, he did it to himself and has nobody to blame but himself.

In the other video, it was the daughter who did something completely stupid, but her innocent mother who died for trying to save her daughter from the tigers.
Old 05-26-2017, 06:35 AM
Han Solo

Ram3500 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjboy View Post
That's nothing.... some guy in China in February tried to save a few bucks by not buying tickets to the zoo and tried to go thru the tiger pen.

[video link edited out]
Ahh ya thanks for posting that really wanted to see some random guy die tonight.Is this a reef forum or the next 4chan? I will do my best to erase that from my memory I guess I should have paid more attention to the warning thanks .

Last edited by Myka; 05-26-2017 at 12:38 PM.
Old 05-26-2017, 12:39 PM

Myka will become famous soon enough

Hey guys, let's not post videos with adult content. This is a family forum.

SPS fanatic.

Old 05-26-2017, 05:00 PM
No Cookies

Dearth is on a distinguished road

My brother is a professional truck driver so he sees a lot of things that most people don't get to see. Case in point yesterday just north of Willie's puddle he and another truck driver stopped and saved a lower mainland family from their own stupidity. The family saw a baby deer on the side of the road and decided since its mother wasn't around that they would pick it up and take several pictures holding the deer.

Turns out mom was on the other side of the road desperately trying to get to its baby and my brother and the other trucker saw this and both immediately ran to the family grabbed the fawn from them who apparently were quite indignant about having a deer ripped from their arms and managed to get the fawn over the fence to mom then my brother and other driver proceeded to read the riot act to the family for being so bone headed stupid. People don't think or use common sense any more it's fortunate my brother was there with the other driver because the family was not smart enough to understand wildlife and how dangerous they truly are.
Old 05-27-2017, 10:27 AM

xandraescape is on a distinguished road

Oh my God, that's crazy. These Asian people in the video is teasing the sea lion, good thing nothing bad have happened to her. And she shouldn't have seated there in the first place.