Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Oceanview Enterprise > Aquatronica

Old 02-23-2016, 03:55 PM

OCEANVIEW ENTERPRISE is on a distinguished road
Default AQUATRONICA CANREEF OFFER

Now that my introduction is done I want to offer CANREEF users the opportunity to acquire a very high quality controller at an incredible price. Aquatronica is a very reliable quality controller fabricated in Italy . This controller is sold world wide and has very positive reviews. OCEANVIEW ENTERPRISE is the sole exclusive North American distributor of the line. OCEANVIEW ENTERPRISE owns and operates the United states www.aquatronicastore.com website where we ship all over the world . This website is the official Aquatronica online shop.

At this moment in Canada we are organizing and preparing our retail shops with the proper knowledge to sell this product to the market . Until then AQUATRONICA Italy and OCEANVIEW ENTERPRISE decided to sell our product to retail users at incredible prices to help promote this great product. Our aquatronicastore.com website answers all your questions with technical information, comparison charts, tutorial videos, compatabilty and everything else you need to know. It is a very detailed website. You can contact me directly for the pricing , it will depend on your package. All retail prices are in USD, but please disregard those prices as I will offer you a better CDN price. OCEANVIEW builds any custom package, I will make you any combination you want at the same discounted prices. We have a very strong support line for all technical questions. All warranties are taken care of in CANADA by OCEANVIEW ENTERPRISE.

Please feel free to send me your package details and I will quote you the price .

Please visit our

www.aquatronicastore.com
www.reefcentral.com AQUATRONICA FORUM
www.oceanviewenterprise.com
www.aquatronica.com

Errico Tropiano
514-929-9099
info@oceanviewenterprise.com
Old 02-23-2016, 04:48 PM

mrhasan is on a distinguished road

As you may already know, in North American reefing, Apex is considered to be the pinnacle of controller and for good reasons.

For someone who is in the market for a controller that provides extensive controls, modular interfacing and online controls/warnings, how would this controller stand up against something like Apex or reef angel? What would be the advantages and disadvantages of getting Aquatronica instead of say Apex standard or Apex gold? Despite being technically sound, European controllers (ex. profilux) has always been very daunting for me so some comparison will definitely help

And welcome on board

You wouldn't want to see my tank. I don't use fancy equipment and I am a noob
Old 02-23-2016, 06:07 PM
Banned

gobytron is an unknown quantity at this point

"Our aquatronicastore.com website answers all your questions with technical information, comparison charts, tutorial videos, compatabilty and everything else you need to know. It is a very detailed website."
Old 02-23-2016, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobytron View Post
"Our aquatronicastore.com website answers all your questions with technical information, comparison charts, tutorial videos, compatabilty and everything else you need to know. It is a very detailed website."
Already did that for most of the controllers on the market. Why should I do that for Aquatronica? Pretty sure Errico will be able to answer it better

Old 02-23-2016, 06:23 PM
Banned

gobytron is an unknown quantity at this point

if you already did it for all the other controllers, what's one more?

I would look forward to your in depth report.

Do you have that available somewhere the rest of us could have a look?
Old 02-23-2016, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobytron View Post
if you already did it for all the other controllers, what's one more?

I would look forward to your in depth report.

Do you have that available somewhere the rest of us could have a look?
I posted here to know about aquatronica and don't want to hijack it in any ways.

Why would I want to write a "detailed report"? Do you write and share "detailed report" on everything you research about in this hobby?

If I did something wrong about being curious about a new product, my apology Not interested anymore. Cheers!

Old 02-23-2016, 06:58 PM

Thank you for the interest guys, I am just shipping out some stuff but i will get you a reply shortly. I will try to write up something short. I am not the type to compare units but no doubt Neptune is a fantastic product. Aquatronica has a touch screen though

I will follow up shortly..
Old 02-23-2016, 07:19 PM

Here you go,

The Apex controller is for the most part is a duplicate of the older Aquatronica acq-110 and acq-115 controller systems. The Apex adopted many of the hardware layouts and programming features that Aquatronica had been using for over 12 years, including USB type interconnections, powerbars with USB ports, external modules for probes, leak detectors, our own brand of float switch that just plugs in etc.

The Aquatronica touch is a new Generation that goes past both systems by using the best of both the time proven parts of the older Aquatronica, like PowerBars and modules and adds in a new set of features that set a whole new standard.

1) Full 7” color touch screen, see all parameters of your tank at a glance, no need to get out a tablet or go to a computer, everything is right there in front of you, and all of it can be programmed just as easily with or without an internet connection or running any special cloud based software.
Even full color graphs can be displayed on the controller for all probes and sensors. LED lighting can be graphed for each spectrum right on the controller. All of this can also be done on a computer tablet or phone but when your nest to your tank you don’t have to get out an extra device, it’s all their on a high quality color screen.

2) Clear wording of all parameters, probes, plugs, and all other accessories, no symbols on the screen for each parameter or short cryptic 3 letter names. It’s written plainly in front of you so that it’s easy to know all your parameters.

3) Float switches and leak detectors can be plugged straight into the power bars, they don’t require you to spend an extra $75 to hook up a leak detector and Aquatronica does not a special box that requires wire stripping and screw terminals to hook up float switches.

4) Apex powerbars can be programmed to fall back to an On or Off state if the controller loses power. Aquatronica powerbars actually have their own internal processor and will continue to run timers and do events even if the power is lost.

5) 2 Real PC USB ports included, along with an SD card slot. All Data can be backed up to either of these and so can your stored graphing information. You can use one USB port to just plug in a $19 WiFi dongle and use wifi to connect your controller to the Net.

6) Aquatronica is fully Plug and Play with its modules, not partially plug and play.

7) With the SMS module which has its own built in battery it can be programmed to contact you in the event of a complete power outage or other alarm when no UPS or other power available. If you do have a UPS it can tell the controller to power down all unnecessary equipment and go into survival mode to stretch out the UPS power.

8) All plug outlets on the power bar are full power connections, none of them are limited to small values like 5A and get can get stuck on by lower power devices, all are 10A with 3000W total capability per bar, and it uses reliable technology with 12 years of real world usage.

9) Four programmable buttons that can be programmed to launch programs such as feed mode or even complicated water change routines.
Event Sequence programming.

10) Programmed reminders of things you need to do on an annual, monthly weekly or on a daily basis. For example change GFO can be set to as a reminder for the 3rd day of each month at 9pm.

11) XYZ programming has been taken to new levels with the Aquatronica touch, it now allows for many multiple devices to become involved in the decision to make something happen.

I will try to get you guys more if you need, but please the website has all this information with youtube videos to enjoy with the kids over some popcorn..

Thank You .

Last edited by OCEANVIEW ENTERPRISE; 02-23-2016 at 07:23 PM.
Old 02-25-2016, 04:52 AM

hillegom is on a distinguished road

At your store, are those prices in Canadian $?
Old 02-25-2016, 11:55 AM

www.aquatronicastore.com = US pricing.

As i mentioned you can contact me via email and I will gladly give you the cdn price with the package you choose . Several of you have placed orders and I want to thank you.