Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Tank Journal

Old 10-17-2010, 08:16 PM

Zoaelite is on a distinguished road

Tanks looking sweet, I would take Tony up on that Cricket offer. Watching him try and wrestle a cricket out of a glass tank would be something I pay for . TONY VS THE CRICKET ROUND 1!!!
Old 10-17-2010, 09:19 PM

DisneyCoralReef is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keri View Post
If you are afraid of a cricket I can't wait till you see what comes out of your live rock... Just kill the cricket, it's not nice to starve to death.

edit: I'm sorry if I come off as rude, I just don't like to see things suffer. Good luck with your tank.
You're fine. I'm all about being blunt. If you cant take a reply, you don't belong on the forum.

As for the cricket? I got rid of him last night. Couldn't even release him outside as it's already to cold. PETA not required.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:47 AM

Keri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCoralReef View Post
You're fine. I'm all about being blunt. If you cant take a reply, you don't belong on the forum.

As for the cricket? I got rid of him last night. Couldn't even release him outside as it's already to cold. PETA not required.
Thanks
Old 10-20-2010, 03:06 AM

fishytime will become famous soon enough

well you certainly jumped head first into the site huh?....good to see you here and sounds like the the making of a saweet set-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
Go with a solid colour. Blue to remind you of the ocean deep .. or black. Black brings out colour contrasts like crazy.
or if you wanna experiment a little, you could try white....heard it REALLY makes the colours pop and is reflective to boot....I was thinking of trying it out on a "someday" project I have in the works
260g mixed reef, 105g sump, water blaster 7000 return, Bubble King SM 300 skimmer, Aqua Controller Jr, 4 radions, 3 Tunze 6055s,1 tunze 6065, 2 Vortech MP40s, Vortech MP20, Tunze ATO, GHL SA2 doser, 2 TLF reactors (1 carbon, 1 rowa). http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50034 . Tank Video here http://www.vimeo.com/2304609 and here http://www.vimeo.com/16591694

Last edited by fishytime; 10-20-2010 at 03:09 AM.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:01 AM

DisneyCoralReef is on a distinguished road

So here we go! the RODI unit arrived and I had the pump replaced and bought an extra thermometer. Picking the last 3 bulbs this weekend. Thank you newreefer for allowing me to come invade your house to see your tank. Amazing piece of work! hope you post some pictures of it to share with the rest of the forumers.