Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 09-30-2010, 03:10 AM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road
Default looking for a good store

anyone know of a good place to find thing like neon bar signs, and other nick knacks for sprucing up a pub/bar?

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:07 AM

Buzz is on a distinguished road

If it's for a buisness who ever supplies you liquor should be able to get you some. If you call Molson, Kokanee ect they will also send you some things for free advertising. A friend of mine owns a couple bars here in town and his rep gets him tons of free signs, posters, all kinds of swag.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
If it's for a buisness who ever supplies you liquor should be able to get you some. If you call Molson, Kokanee ect they will also send you some things for free advertising. A friend of mine owns a couple bars here in town and his rep gets him tons of free signs, posters, all kinds of swag.
naa for the bar I am building in the basment.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Old 09-30-2010, 05:08 AM
bvlester

right on Victoria street by the esso just before the lights where the under pass to to over to river street is there is a neon sign place there they may have some thing that may not have been picked up or made with the wrong neon colors. you can try them other than that look on kijiji and used kamloops web sites.

Bill
Old 09-30-2010, 01:34 PM

Ross is on a distinguished road

http://www.guinness-storehouse.com/
67 Gallon Mixed Reef, Modular LED Lights

Send in the Clowns - Clown Fish Breeding
5 Gallon Fry Hatchery and 15 Gallon Clown Grow Out Tank
Old 09-30-2010, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvlester View Post
right on Victoria street by the esso just before the lights where the under pass to to over to river street is there is a neon sign place there they may have some thing that may not have been picked up or made with the wrong neon colors. you can try them other than that look on kijiji and used kamloops web sites.

Bill
thanks bill, I drive buy there this morning and check it out. is the underpass your talking about on 10th?

Steve

Old 09-30-2010, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
thanks Ross, not much there realy.. nothing that lights up, but lots of neat glass sets..

Steve

Old 09-30-2010, 02:58 PM

phi delt reefer is on a distinguished road

check Ebay. they have neon signs and all that bar junk for dirt cheap. You can purchase the stuff directly from the beer makers but its expensive. Those neon signs are like $200 at least. We had a couple in our frat house - one of our members was a Labatt rep, the other's dad has partial ownership of two Boston Pizza's. Ask your local bar if you can buy one through them, they might be willing to sell you an old one possibly.