Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Aqua Digital > GHL Profilux Info & Support

Old 01-26-2015, 04:52 PM

theokie is on a distinguished road
Default Doser 2 Slave Available?

I have just gotten my Doser 2 up and running and love the resolution of dosing, literally 1 drop at a time if need be. I have been in love with this unit so much that I'm looking for info on when the Slave Doser will be available in North America. I've seen some prices on European websites, but none of the dealers over here have any information available.

Multiple forums are saying early 2015, is this true, or am I going to have to import from the UK?

I'm not in a major hurry but just trying to establish my reefing budget for the next few months. Thanks again
Old 01-26-2015, 05:24 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road

EDIT

You are looking for the slave - These are not globally released yet, some sites might have pricing up as GHL have released pricing just no date for release.
Old 01-26-2015, 05:36 PM

Derek14 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by theokie View Post
I have just gotten my Doser 2 up and running and love the resolution of dosing, literally 1 drop at a time if need be. I have been in love with this unit so much that I'm looking for info on when the Slave Doser will be available in North America. I've seen some prices on European websites, but none of the dealers over here have any information available.

Multiple forums are saying early 2015, is this true, or am I going to have to import from the UK?

I'm not in a major hurry but just trying to establish my reefing budget for the next few months. Thanks again
We don't know when they will be release, but we will let you know asap when they do. I can't wait also. I also hope they come out with a smaller powerbar for the Doser 2 for level and Temp control.
Old 01-26-2015, 05:59 PM

theokie is on a distinguished road

I will wait patiently, as I currently use large Masterflex dosers in various sizes for the bulk of my dosing. These dosers are great for large volumes, the IP series I use for water change is measured in liters per hour.

I am just needing the resolution of much smaller doses that the GHL is giving me. Running two separate but not separate systems, means I almost need twice as many of everything. The compact size is great as well.

Thanks again, and looking forward to the release of the Slave units