Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 12-24-2013, 04:43 PM

FMMreefer is on a distinguished road
Default 110g saltwater shutdown

I had my tank for sale for some time now with no takers. I have been away from home quite a bit now, and it turns out my tanksitter isn't very good. I came back to a complete crash and zero (yes zero) salinity. All my corals liquified and lost most of my fish. I just don't have the time to care for it and I don't feel it is fair to the few remaining fish to have them suffer while I am away.

I have about 120# of live rock with left over zoas and palys, a breeding pair of bangaii's, a black and orange clownfish, a jerk yellow tang (lol) and a Rainford's goby.

I have the glass and stand, two ehiem canister filters, 9w UV sterilizer with pump setup, 100gpd RO/DI, two hang on protein skimmers, two old Hydor powerheads, couple of heaters, and two maxspect Razor 120W LED lights.

I need to have this gone, preferably as a setup, but pieced out starting with live rock and/or fish. I don't have prices, IM me and make me an offer on what you want.

For anyone in Edmonton interested, I will meet half way for anyone that would like the system or a large part of the setup.
Old 12-29-2013, 12:00 PM

Saltymac is on a distinguished road

Alex I will be back in Fort Mac on the 30 December, I can come round and see you sometime that week if you still have stuff left.
Dale
Old 01-01-2014, 08:32 PM

FMMreefer is on a distinguished road

bump. Will sell live rock and fish for cheap. Live rock @ $3.50/lb
Old 01-01-2014, 10:30 PM

HaZRaTTy is on a distinguished road

If you are parting the tank I will for sure take a razor
Old 01-01-2014, 11:13 PM

BlueTang<3 is on a distinguished road

If you have a way to get the fish to edmonton I will take them, but ft Mac is too far into the abyss.

360 Reef Tank
Old 01-02-2014, 05:13 AM
busy with fresh water.

The Guy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMMreefer View Post
I had my tank for sale for some time now with no takers. I have been away from home quite a bit now, and it turns out my tanksitter isn't very good. I came back to a complete crash and zero (yes zero) salinity. All my corals liquified and lost most of my fish. I just don't have the time to care for it and I don't feel it is fair to the few remaining fish to have them suffer while I am away.

I have about 120# of live rock with left over zoas and palys, a breeding pair of bangaii's, a black and orange clownfish, a jerk yellow tang (lol) and a Rainford's goby.

I have the glass and stand, two ehiem canister filters, 9w UV sterilizer with pump setup, 100gpd RO/DI, two hang on protein skimmers, two old Hydor powerheads, couple of heaters, and two maxspect Razor 120W LED lights.

I need to have this gone, preferably as a setup, but pieced out starting with live rock and/or fish. I don't have prices, IM me and make me an offer on what you want.

For anyone in Edmonton interested, I will meet half way for anyone that would like the system or a large part of the setup.
Surprized anything is alive at all, very sad to see happen.