Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Fragcave

Old 05-26-2014, 01:54 AM

AquaticExpressions is on a distinguished road
Talking Recent trip to frag cave :)

Frag Cave

I am sure most of you know the frag cave by now, but for those who haven't had the pleasure to stop by or make a purchase it is truly one of the best places for zoanthids and palythoas ever. They do have a great selection of sps and LPS, but their zoa and paly collection is amazing. I consider myself a hardcore z' and p' collector and I have to admit no matter how many times I go to the frag cave, I find myself always wanting to buy more. The selection and variety from beginner to collector is vast. The time taken by Alex to cut and heal each piece is second to none. His pricing is more then fair. I know that his selection speaks for itself but the customer service provided by Alex is truly the best service out there.

I passed by Frag Cave today and picked up some amazing zoas and palys. Truly one of a kind. Unfortunately my photos skills suck as most can attest to my pictures so I'm hoping that Alex can post some of his pieces here. Specifically the scar face paly. This one polyp literally out shines any yellow or gold paly available.

Not many people take the time to give a referral, but I believe it is great to spread the word and show appreciation where it is deserved and Alex and the frag cave have my appreciation, business, and friendship

Thank you so much again for all the awesome corals

Also for the people out of province he is an amazing shipper and his packaging is A++++

Old 05-26-2014, 02:04 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

I'll second that I've ordered from Alex numerous times always brings in New stuff and all around great guy to deal with , a lot of my nicest zoos I've acquired through him
Old 05-26-2014, 02:32 AM

Taipan is on a distinguished road

Serious eye candy.....and I don't consider myself a zoa and paly person (yeah - blasphemy....I know ) . Exceptional health and healing times.
Old 05-26-2014, 03:00 PM
Vendor

FragCave is on a distinguished road

Thanks J for all the positive comments that's was very nice of you to say, it makes you feel appreciated for what you do and more when you do it with love and passion.
Thanks Denny I love dealing with you, I know how hardcore in Z & P you are Im looking forward that trade.
Thanks Red you are one of a kind, always there for everyone willing to help and spend people`s money well who doesn`t .
http://www.fragcave.com

Old 05-26-2014, 03:16 PM

AquaticExpressions is on a distinguished road

You are very welcome recognition and appreciation should be given where it is deserved.
Old 05-26-2014, 05:30 PM

Masonjames is on a distinguished road

I couldn't agree more. Absolutely top notch service and livestock! I deal with Alex on a regular basis for a reason. Reason being he's proved himself time and time again that he deserves my business. He's the best at what he does because he loves what he does and has a real passion for the hobby. This passion always comes before business and sales and even if you just deal with Alex once you will immediately pick up on this. He genuinely cares about his customers and the livestock that he provides and he should be proud of doing so. Not only has he become my go to vendor, he has also became a friend of mine. This alone should speak highly of the kind of guy he is and the kind of business he operates. No one wants to be friends with and give there hard earned cash away to shady individuals, but I gladly and happily send my hard earned money across country regularly because every time I know the quality I am paying for, and I gladly call Alex a friend even though we have never even met and live on opposite sides of the country. Even my wife knows Alex by name, and she's quick to alert me of an email from him he sent just to chit chat. Honestly and sincere guy. Loves what he does, and it shows in the quality of every frag he sends out! Deal with frag cave once and you'll know exactly what everyone is talking about!
Old 06-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Vendor

FragCave is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masonjames View Post
I couldn't agree more. Absolutely top notch service and livestock! I deal with Alex on a regular basis for a reason. Reason being he's proved himself time and time again that he deserves my business. He's the best at what he does because he loves what he does and has a real passion for the hobby. This passion always comes before business and sales and even if you just deal with Alex once you will immediately pick up on this. He genuinely cares about his customers and the livestock that he provides and he should be proud of doing so. Not only has he become my go to vendor, he has also became a friend of mine. This alone should speak highly of the kind of guy he is and the kind of business he operates. No one wants to be friends with and give there hard earned cash away to shady individuals, but I gladly and happily send my hard earned money across country regularly because every time I know the quality I am paying for, and I gladly call Alex a friend even though we have never even met and live on opposite sides of the country. Even my wife knows Alex by name, and she's quick to alert me of an email from him he sent just to chit chat. Honestly and sincere guy. Loves what he does, and it shows in the quality of every frag he sends out! Deal with frag cave once and you'll know exactly what everyone is talking about!
Thanks James I like to build relationships no costumers and Im glad there is people like you...Thanks Bud
http://www.fragcave.com

Old 06-10-2014, 03:23 AM

Taipan is on a distinguished road
Default BBQ.....

.....Alex is having a Barbeque for fellow hobbyists soon. That means he's been busy in his FragCave. He's in a good mood (he's always in a good mood) and has a TON of new eyecandy to impress those that can attend his BBQ and for those that can't ......
Old 06-14-2014, 04:46 PM

2pts is on a distinguished road

I have to comment with my story.

First off Red was so kind to drive me around Toronto on my visit. I was blown away by all the stores and bought a little something from probably each one. The last place was frag cave.

First I was completely blown away by the setup and selection.

Then how nice Alex is hit me, is there nicer people than him even out there?

My iPhone was about to die, not a problem, Alex grabs his charger and let's me charge up while I'm there.

I picked out my zoas from him. Then he starts to pack them up, beautifully for flying, nice and small.

Now understand I had probably livestock bags from the other stores, I'm in panic mode of how I'm going to fit them all in my luggage.

I ask if I could buy some small bags off Alex to repack them smaller. He laughs and says you can have them.

He then proceeds to repack for/with me all the other stuff so it can all fit in one small styrofoam box.

Oh and then drive me to the subway stop.

Soooo nice!!!
Old 06-14-2014, 05:43 PM

monza is on a distinguished road

cool! Toronto coral tours…finally a reason to go.