Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 04-03-2023, 03:33 PM

untamed is on a distinguished road
Default FS AI Hydra 52 LED lights x 5 $200ea Coquitlam

Black. WIFI. Also have a black Hydra 26.

Sorry… duplicate ad.

Brad
400 gal reef. Established April, 2007. 3 Sequence Dart, RM12-4 skimmer, 2 x OM4Ways, Yellow Tang, Maroon Clown (pair), Blonde Naso Tang, Vlamingi Tang, Foxface Rabbit, Unicorn Tang, 2 Pakistani Butterflies and a few coral gobies

My Tank: http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28436

Last edited by untamed; 04-03-2023 at 03:35 PM.
Old 04-04-2023, 03:30 AM

Mega is on a distinguished road
Default Hydra 26

Pm'd
Old 04-04-2023, 03:04 PM

corallivore is on a distinguished road

Are these Apex controllable?
Old 04-04-2023, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corallivore View Post
Are these Apex controllable?
Sorry...I don't know. I never did that. They sat on my home WIFI and I programmed them through an IP address.

Brad
400 gal reef. Established April, 2007. 3 Sequence Dart, RM12-4 skimmer, 2 x OM4Ways, Yellow Tang, Maroon Clown (pair), Blonde Naso Tang, Vlamingi Tang, Foxface Rabbit, Unicorn Tang, 2 Pakistani Butterflies and a few coral gobies

Old 04-04-2023, 06:31 PM

The only way to control these lights in detail is using the AI director or the AI controller. Neither of those two items is available new anymore. If you happen to have either of those, then these lights could be really useful to you.

I have one AI director. I’ll sell that to the first person who buys most or all of these lights so they will have a super nice, WI-FI controllable system.

Without the director or controller, the WI-FI aspect of these lights is basically useless and you would just have to turn them on/off with a timer and have no spectrum control…just preset power level.

Brad

Old 04-04-2023, 10:06 PM

LionfishJW is on a distinguished road
Default AI Director

How much is the AI director alone?
Old 04-05-2023, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionfishJW View Post
How much is the AI director alone?
$800

Seriously though… my challenge seems to be that without the director the lights would become almost worthless. So I can’t sell the director by itself it needs to go with most or all of the lights.

Brad

Old 04-08-2023, 10:16 PM

Dresden is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Dresden

I am running a single Hydra 52 with 2 Kessil a360we. I don't have a controller or AI director but I seem to be able to access via the AI app or IP address.

I know I have trouble every once and awhile but I've set them up via the IP address pretty easily.

Either way, I might be interested in swapping out my Kessils for Hydra 52s. I feel like I could get wider coverage using them. (Horizon to horizon)
Old 04-09-2023, 02:33 AM

I would be happy to sell you as many Hydra 52s as you want. But….

As you describe your situation, I believe that you may have the Hydra52HD, which came out after the Hydra52 and enabled connection with the AI app.

Brad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
I am running a single Hydra 52 with 2 Kessil a360we. I don't have a controller or AI director but I seem to be able to access via the AI app or IP address.

I know I have trouble every once and awhile but I've set them up via the IP address pretty easily.

Either way, I might be interested in swapping out my Kessils for Hydra 52s. I feel like I could get wider coverage using them. (Horizon to horizon)

Old 04-16-2023, 07:54 PM

Default Price drop $800

Price reduced.

This is a complete, wireless LED aquarium lighting system consisting of 5- Aquatic Illumination Hydra 52 lights, 1- Hydra 26 light and a WI-FI controller. All lights working perfectly, except one Hydra 52 has a single LED out.

This system is capable of controlling one or multiple tanks on daily schedules. Full spectrum control to create sunrise, sunset and midday intensities. Also features special controls for moon phases, storms and cloud cover. Each lamp provides enough spread and intensity to support corals over more than 2 sqft.

Brad
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 44D11B45-E721-4039-AFB5-9144E14E4839.jpeg (25.9 KB, 20 views)