Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 12-22-2013, 05:03 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus
Default Vertex ZF-30 zeovit reactor (YYC)

Price: $50

Specs and more product pictures can be seen here:
http://www.vertexaquaristik.com/Prod...S/Default.aspx

This zeolite reactor is suitable for larger tanks (I ran this on my 280g). If space was not a concern you could easily run it on smaller tanks as well (just don't fill it up to the top with zeolite rocks).

This particular unit has seen some mileage but is perfectly functional. I also modified it at one point to accept a check valve which allowed running it on a 3 hour on / 3 hour off interval (at least at one point this was recommended for starting up a zeovit tank). Also helpful for not emptying it if you need to power down the pump for whatever reason.

(This reactor allowed me to cycle my 280g tank using the 14-day Zeovit tank cycling method. And true to form the tank was cycled in 14 days and I have fish transferred over from my old tank and I never saw a spike in ammonia or nitrite.)

Pictures to follow once I have had a chance to get it cleaned and shiney'ed up.

Pickup in Calgary - Shipping can be entertained too (I'm sure I can find a box and a copious amount of shipping peanuts )
Old 12-23-2013, 09:27 AM

mameroo2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Vertex

How much is the shipping to Edmonton with Canada post or bus what ever is the cheapest
Old 12-23-2013, 11:15 AM

darkreef is on a distinguished road

Pmed!