Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 07-26-2014, 09:26 PM

tripsandfalls is on a distinguished road
Default LPS (acans), softies, LR

Hey,

I haven't been here in awhile, because I moved to the US... It's crazy how much nice stuff is for sale right now.

I have a package deal for someone who is willing to breathe some life back into the corals that I left back in Van when I moved. Unfortunately, these pieces are going to need some TLC to get back to former splendor, but they should blossom under the right conditions. Included are: 3 small acan frags (each have 5-10 heads), a large acan colony, a rock with some nice green and red mushrooms, a large rock with a kenya and a toadstool, there's also a rock that has a bunch of nice zoas on it, but they've been closed for awhile (see below for a pic of how awesome they used to be!). Everything must go as a package (LR as well) because the current tank sitter is moving in a month.

Asking $100 (will entertain reasonable offers) - you haul.

Here's a pic of the livestock as it looks currently (the colors aren't as washed out as the pic makes it seem);

Here's a pic of the smaller acan colonies; red/white, green/purple and a green/red-ish.

Here's a pic of what this stuff looked like before I moved, had to downsize and leave the tank behind (you can see the acans, softies, and zoas in the bottom left corner):

This is a great package for someone with a stable system, or frag tank that can let this stuff recover a bit!

Mark
Old 07-28-2014, 01:41 AM

All PMs responded to.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:40 PM

Sold.