Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 12-25-2020, 07:04 PM

George is on a distinguished road
Default FS: a couple quaratine tanks and a dosing pump

I have 2 sets of quarantine tank (I used them to quarantine fish. You can use them for whatever purposes you want) and a dosing pump for sale.
I will only accept e-transfer and curbside pick up. All sales are final. All prices are firm so don't bother to haggle. If you don't like the method don't bother to continue reading.
Everything is as shown in the pictures, no more, no less. Again all sales are final.

Set up 1, $60
tank (30"x12"x18", WidthxDepthxHeight), approx 28 gallons.) and stand, a tube for fish to hide, an old style heater (use it at your own risk since it's old) and a small water pump.
Last used was a couple years ago and it was holding water. Dry since then.

Set up 2, $60
tank (31"x11.5"x15.5", WidthxDepthxHeight), approx 24 gallons.) and stand, a tube for fish to hide, an old style heater (use it at your own risk since it's old) and a small water pump. Plastic bags on the shells are not included.
Last used was a couple years ago and it was holding water. Dry since then.

If you buy both tank set ups, $100.

Marine magic 3 heads dosing pump, $40
Dosing pump, power adapter, a spare motor, a spare spinning head (not sure what it calls, the white thingy) and only one head has tubing (you need extra tubing for other heads). The plug from the power adapter to the unit is a little bit rusty so you may need to twist the plug a bit for it to get proper contact to have power. Otherwise it's working.

Again, all prices are firm, everything is as shown, all sales final. Just send me what day and time you can do the pick up. Do not waste my time and your time.

George