Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > BC Interiors

Old 06-13-2010, 03:10 AM
bvlester

It was nice to meet some new faces and do some trades I am thinking of taring my rock work apart to get those 2 peppermint shrimp out so they will leave the corals alone I think They will go into my kids tank and fight it out with the one in there. Leah I hope you don't spend all the money in one place...
Nice meet everyone again if your up this way give me a PM..I may just have some thing I know I will have some thing after August as we have to go down to Vancouver for our youngest daughter to see a doc.
Bill
Old 06-13-2010, 03:23 AM
Banned

Leah is on a distinguished road

[quote=bvlester;526923] Leah I hope you don't spend all the money in one place...

He he! Stopped at Pet City on the way home and left with nothing, I even have a witness. I am sure that it will go towards something new for my tank.
Old 06-13-2010, 06:22 AM
bvlester

Well I made it home by 8:5pm after a bit of shopping and a met up with a friend in Vernon. every thing acclimatized and dipped in Lugol's Solution. Every thing is comming out the zoes are taking their time and 1 mushroom decided to come off the rock but it went into the rubble bin.

Thank you to everyone.
Next time I should have a bit more selection, by the way the 24g tank I have for sale is a deep sea Neo nano tank.

Bill
Old 06-14-2010, 02:26 AM
Gold Member

mseepman is on a distinguished road

It was great meeting/seeing everyone. I really think we should try to do that a couple times per year. The couple of corals I got all are doing well. I let them acclimate all afternoon yesterday and finally put them into my tank just before lights out. Everything was happy today on the frag rack and so I mounted them this afternoon.

We'll see how they fair with my water over the next few weeks.

Thanks for the great trades everyone!

290g Peninsula Display, 425g total volume. Setup Jan 2013.