Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 09-20-2008, 08:46 AM

brizzo is on a distinguished road
Post Where to buy Schedule 80 Bulkheads

Anyone happen to have two, 1" thread by slip schedule 80 bulkheads for 1-7/8" to 2" holes?

Or where I can buy these in Canada, or BC online? I checked our vendor forums' and only found them online at bulk reef supply. It's in the states and not the style I was hoping to get.

Thanks
Old 09-20-2008, 06:44 PM

RonPeter is on a distinguished road

Have you tried AJ's in Vernon? Not sure what he has though. Or this guy has some product and is good to deal with. http://www.shopbwirrigation.com/inde...ewCat&catId=74
Not sure if I'm allowed to post a link here but I will and if the moderaters want to remove it they will.
65 gallon tank, 3 gallon refugium, 90lbs LR, 50 lbs live sand, Coralife Super Skimmer 125, 24" 250 watt DE Pendant w/14K Hamilton. 1 ocellaris clowns,1 Tomini Tang, 6 line wrasse, 12 turbo grazer snails, 12 nassarius snails, 12 Cerith. Open Brain, Metallic Green Brain, candy cane coral, 1 enchino frags, and 2 maxima clam.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:44 PM

workn2hard2day is on a distinguished road

have you tried any hot tub stores?
Old 09-20-2008, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workn2hard2day View Post
have you tried any hot tub stores?
Good idea...have you tried Lake Country Hot Tubs? (I think that's their name...almost beside where you work) They are going out of business so if they have them maybe you will get a good buy.
65 gallon tank, 3 gallon refugium, 90lbs LR, 50 lbs live sand, Coralife Super Skimmer 125, 24" 250 watt DE Pendant w/14K Hamilton. 1 ocellaris clowns,1 Tomini Tang, 6 line wrasse, 12 turbo grazer snails, 12 nassarius snails, 12 Cerith. Open Brain, Metallic Green Brain, candy cane coral, 1 enchino frags, and 2 maxima clam.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:53 PM

saltcreep is on a distinguished road

Is there a specific reason why you are looking for sched 80 rather than sched 40? The cost will be considerably higher. Try Corix, if there's one in your area.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:57 PM

Talking

Thanks for the reply guys!

Good link Ron! I checked with Valley Spa and Pool in Kelowna, and they only have fittings starting at 1.5". I'll have to check lake country hot tubs today if I can!

saltcreep: woo, there is a corix location here in Kelowna. Will have to check on Monday. The reason I need schedule 80 is for the hole size, 1-7/8" or 2". The holes are 2"

Thanks again guys
Old 09-20-2008, 11:33 PM

fkshiu is on a distinguished road

Does Corix have a locating in the interior?
Old 09-20-2008, 11:43 PM

saltcreep is on a distinguished road

Another option is to use a larger bulkhead (1.5"?) and reduce it down to 1". A cheaper option with more fiddling around work, but still an option.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fkshiu View Post
Does Corix have a locating in the interior?
http://www.corix.com/contact_us/water_products.htm

Will have to give them a call Monday. Oh yeah, I did check AJ's friday night after work. Went all the way out there to find out they didn't have the right ones
Old 09-21-2008, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazerine View Post
I did check AJ's friday night after work. Went all the way out there to find out they didn't have the right ones
But it was a nice night for a drive! Did he still have that nice Flame Hawk for sale?