Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 03-29-2010, 08:45 PM

brizzo is on a distinguished road
Default Nap time is over

Quote:
Welcome, nazerine.
You last visited: 09-02-2009 at 04:51 PM
Been a long while since I moseyed around these neck of the woods. So what's new and exciting happening around Canreef lately? I see christy may have finally started setting up her tank

In the next week or two I will post up a tank journal of my new system
Old 03-29-2010, 09:28 PM
Gold Member

mseepman is on a distinguished road

Well it's good to see you back. I'm certain those of us from the Okanagan have missed you.

290g Peninsula Display, 425g total volume. Setup Jan 2013.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:01 PM

thanks Mark. It appears some of the people that made me avoid Canreef have moved on. Was very tiresome seeing the same people bickering in everyone's threads
Old 03-30-2010, 04:29 PM

Location: Edmonton, AB...find the earie glow of the T5 lights coming from a house lol
bauder1986 is on a distinguished road

meh, i dont see anyone around here doing bickering, so I think its safe to come back Anyhoo, welcome back to the Canreef support group HA
Old 03-31-2010, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bauder1986 View Post
meh, i dont see anyone around here doing bickering, so I think its safe to come back Anyhoo, welcome back to the Canreef support group HA
Yeah .. it seems almost too peaceful around here lately! I see 100+ members but only 2 pages of threads updated. Everyone just likes to read and not post anymore? commmon!

I had been doing so good at not spending lots of money on my tank and adding more live stock. As soon as I start looking at pictures, the drool starts and the wallet burns a hole in my pocket.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:14 PM

rstar is on a distinguished road

Welcome back!!
Old 04-01-2010, 09:56 AM

Location: Edmonton, AB...find the earie glow of the T5 lights coming from a house lol
bauder1986 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazerine View Post
Yeah .. it seems almost too peaceful around here lately! I see 100+ members but only 2 pages of threads updated. Everyone just likes to read and not post anymore? commmon!

I had been doing so good at not spending lots of money on my tank and adding more live stock. As soon as I start looking at pictures, the drool starts and the wallet burns a hole in my pocket.
Oh gawd tell me about it, ever since I got back from the stint in the patch there I have done nothing but spend spend spend haha. But yah the post come and go, Doug(fishytime) says it usually slows down around this time I guess....well I guess ill have to gather some more money up and start a new tank thread haha.