Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Gold Member

FishyFishy! will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
This is how violence escalates. You zap him with zapper, he retaliates by spraying kalk on you. Then you putty his head, he puts you in boiling water. It never ends until someone gets eaten by a copperband....sad really...

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Copper band attacks have gone up by 60% this year!

They call it addiction for a reason...
Old 04-02-2012, 04:12 PM

reefgirl189 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy! View Post
BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Copper band attacks have gone up by 60% this year!
Hide your wife, hide your kids...
Old 04-02-2012, 04:18 PM

jorjef is on a distinguished road

Well all kidding aside a person with N.S.I.W.K.Y. syndrome really needs to be taken seriously. There have been reports of people with "No Show I Will Kill You" Syndrome that have been known to go on a salt water drinking benders and walk the streets with the "no show" item in hand screaming at people saying " WAS IT YOU THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO PICK THIS UP" break down usually following, the desalination process is not pretty...
Old 04-02-2012, 04:18 PM

RuGlu6 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
sorry you got stood up... but lashing out that bad about it? did you try calling this said person? texting? things come up... sometimes people don't have a means to contact you. but you being this upset about something this minor is a little scary. was he suspposed to bring you something? sell you something? buy something from you? It all just seems a little extreme. I don't know how old you are. but just take a deep breath and relax a bit! way worse **** happening in the world. if you have this much anger, maybe you should get some help. wouldn't want to meet you in person.
+1 Big time.
1000 or more people DIE every day in wars that we support, people losing homes, millions of animals are being slaughtered per day... and this guy is complaining about 40 minutes of his time, talking about karma and making an enemy!?! for Life !?!
And i thought my ego was big LOL.

Would NOT want to meet this person ether.

Wow, talking about perspectives....and opinions is there really a way to stop violence on this planet? we are still so primitive as a species.

When people will realise that there is no you, me or them, we are all one and connected to each other. Your reality is just a mirror image of yourself.
Hate will lead to suffering, better to understand this while you are still alive (regardless of your age) or you will have to waste another life or 100 lives before you get it brother.
jmtcw
Old 04-02-2012, 04:26 PM

jorjef is on a distinguished road

But ya.... the guy never showed, you know what the MEANS right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuGlu6 View Post
+1 Big time.
1000 or more people DIE every day in wars that we support, people losing homes, millions of animals are being slaughtered per day... and this guy is complaining about 40 minutes of his time, talking about karma and making an enemy!?! for Life !?!
And i thought my ego was big LOL.

Would NOT want to meet this person ether.

Wow, talking about perspectives....and opinions is there really a way to stop violence on this planet? we are still so primitive as a species.

When people will realise that there is no you, me or them, we are all one and connected to each other. Your reality is just a mirror image of yourself.
Hate will lead to suffering, better to understand this while you are still alive (regardless of your age) or you will have to waste another life or 100 lives before you get it brother.
jmtcw
Old 04-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Banned

spawn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_bs View Post
Sorry, I have to vent. I have had a very hard time with this, keeping vulgarities to a minimum, my anger is off the charts.

So Saturday, made arrangements to meet another member(a friend- so I thought) at 2:30 at J&L's. Fine. Get there a 2pm, go in and buy what I need, talk to John for a few. Go out and wait and wait and wait. 3pm, Well now I'm P****d, 3:10 I leave, even more P****D. Talk about a total waste of time. F****N POS.

Never again will I deal with you. You've made a enemy for life. Sucks to be you. Karma, it's such a beautiful thing.
Is this the thought process of a rioter? With a lil' detective work, we may be able to put a face to the name.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Gold Member

FishyFishy! will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefgirl189 View Post
Hide your wife, hide your kids...

They call it addiction for a reason...
Old 04-02-2012, 04:34 PM

Snaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjef View Post
walk the streets with the "no show" item in hand screaming at people saying " WAS IT YOU THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO PICK THIS UP".
Pretty soon the bag of prized zoas turns into a cloudy stinking mess and the poor sod is left crying at a bus stop with zoa juice and ammonia dripping into his Nikes. So sad.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:40 PM

Proteus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy! View Post
Bahahahahaha
Old 04-02-2012, 04:40 PM

Nano is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaz View Post
Pretty soon the bag of prized zoas turns into a cloudy stinking mess and the poor sod is left crying at a bus stop with zoa juice and ammonia dripping into his Nikes. So sad.