Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > FOWLR

Old 07-03-2010, 01:09 AM

hound96 is on a distinguished road

problem with pulling everything out is i have corals glued to the overflow and i have a bta as well as mushrooms and green star and a peacock mantis (hard to house all in a small hospital tank ) as for medicating i have to stick with dosing garlic as i cant afford to buy reef solution,selcon, or any of the other things i could use
Old 07-03-2010, 01:58 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

May be able to help you out there we can get your corals off the overflow and if you want to house them in my tank your welcome to same with the peacock Ive got a refugium he can use as for fish I'm fully stocked except for a 33 g I have some left over paraguard I used with some fish when I got them don't think it's reef safe but your welcome to it
Old 07-03-2010, 02:01 AM

mark is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hound96 View Post
problem with pulling everything out is i have corals glued to the overflow and i have a bta as well as mushrooms and green star and a peacock mantis (hard to house all in a small hospital tank ) as for medicating i have to stick with dosing garlic as i cant afford to buy reef solution,selcon, or any of the other things i could use
You only need to remove the fish to break the cycle, corals etc can stay.
Old 07-03-2010, 02:15 AM

if someone has a spare 25 gallon i can borrow to house the fish in for 6 weeks that would help then i could break the cycle also that stuff you offered me would it hurt the anemone or the urchin?
Old 07-03-2010, 02:37 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Probably would I wouldnt try it their not too detaily on their site for me I used it with out any livstock or inverts before putting the fish in quaritine. Post an ad asking if someone can loan or borrow you a tank to use while waiting for them to die off I'd say there's gotbto be someone there with one collecting dust
Old 07-03-2010, 02:45 AM

if you wouldn't mind i'd like to come by and pick up that paraguard if possible give me a call 587-783-9332 its local

Tags
ich, sick, stress