Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 02-23-2009, 12:00 AM

Jack is on a distinguished road

Is this kinda like when all computers were supposed to crash in Y2K?
Old 02-23-2009, 12:50 AM

Lydia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VFX View Post
The whole 2012 thing will probably become the latest armageddon 'fad' when the hype & marketing surrounding Roland Emmerich's movie '2012' gets underway later this year.

It's an interesting looking movie staring John Cussack, with quite a few of the VFX shots done at Bridge Studios in Burnaby, BC.

2012 Movie Link

Freaky!!! I don't dare show my son - he was terrified when The Day After Tomorrow came out :P

Looks like we're all going to get wet....
Old 02-23-2009, 02:58 AM

PoonTang is on a distinguished road

Wow 4 pages of posts and not 1 mention of Nostradamus. He has apparently be correct in the past many times. Even got 9-11 right if you interpret his wrightings correctly. Its been a few years but i remember reading that he apparently is predicting WW3 in around 2012 but the end of the world not until something like 3845 or something.
Now dont get started on the Bible Code thats just wack.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:16 AM

Rbacchiega is on a distinguished road

I was just going to bring him up actually. Wonder who is supposed to be the third Anti-Christ?

Have you ever read books containing his predictions. Some of them are so vast you have to wait for someone to tell you what it means and others are so spot on it's incredbile. I was doing some reading up on this 2012 stuff and some people think that it will be the end of humanity as we currently see it. Not total death, but an awakening, even going so far as to say we will get psychic abilities...wierd
I've got so much glue on my pants it looks like a Friday night gone horribly wrong.
Old 02-23-2009, 06:50 AM

my2rotties is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to my2rotties Send a message via Yahoo to my2rotties

I have read much of his writings and always thought it was amazing. However I don't want to fall into the traps of believing anything that can be interpreted how we feel it should. I don't want to spend the nest four years worrying about something, but it does make one wonder. I also saw the movie trailer it was amazing. We as human beings are so small and insignificant in the universe and the possibilities of anything are endless.

It just saddens me that our youth are afraid of the end coming so soon. All of us should live each day like it is our last and rejoice in the time we are granted to live. If indeed the end is coming we should do all that we can do for our happiness and live our lives to the fullest. We might not be here tomorrow, and we don't have the luxury of knowing when we will go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoonTang View Post
Wow 4 pages of posts and not 1 mention of Nostradamus. He has apparently be correct in the past many times. Even got 9-11 right if you interpret his wrightings correctly. Its been a few years but i remember reading that he apparently is predicting WW3 in around 2012 but the end of the world not until something like 3845 or something.
Now dont get started on the Bible Code thats just wack.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:10 PM

chevyjaxon is on a distinguished road

2012 yeah i heard about it, dont belive it though, i think its better to be oblivious to the fact that the sky is falling its easier to accept it when it happens dying is a part of life whether its now or later its going to happen to everybody and everything although we would surely explode if the poles shifted (due to lack of gravity)
Old 02-24-2009, 06:25 AM

PoonTang is on a distinguished road

Antichrist? LOL well acording to all of the bible code extracts on youtube its supposidly Vladimir Putin.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:40 PM

bassman is on a distinguished road

Well here goes.

From what I have come to understand humanity is evolving at a rate not seen since we emerged from water. Science proves this too. We are developing a 3rd Helix in our DNA, some children being born right now already have this Helix. These children are born lighter, reported to be able to move objects with thought, fill empty glasses of water by looking at them and they are telepathic.

The Mayan calendar is being mis-interpereted. By man!? how can this be? LOL The end of "time" is referring the end of keeping track of time, when once again we remember that time itself is man-made and simply does not exist.

There is a change taking place on our planet right now, it started some years ago. It is being reported in all sectors of life and being called something different by each one. Science says this...., religion says this....,theologist say this....,each sector is seeing something and describing it the way they are seeing it. The way it makes sense to them, but they are ALL seeing it.

I am sure I have lost a few of you by now which is okay, I am just another "source" describing it in a way that makes sense to me. Some will hear what I say while others won't, they will have to hear it in a way that makes sense to them. It will have to come from the source they currently rely on for their information.

I have spent my entire life exploring this thing we call life, where we are, how our world works, why we are here and where we are going. I have explored many areas but do not adhere to any one belief system. I look for the common denominators, the things they ALL agree on. I am happy to report that after 38 yrs I have figured it out and can explain it on pretty much any level.

However, due to the fact that these are my beliefs and only that I am not interested in participating in any arguments or debates. I know what I know because I am here to help but the nature of my message excludes arguing or trying to force my perceptions on those that do not wish to hear them.

That being said if any of you would like to know more and are coming with an open mind I would be more then happy to share my findings with you. PM me or send me an email at stacymartin22@shaw.ca

This is truly the best time to have ever lived!

Stacey

230 mixed reef / 230 gal sump/fuge
Old 02-24-2009, 05:34 PM

sphelps is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassman View Post
From what I have come to understand humanity is evolving at a rate not seen since we emerged from water. Science proves this too. We are developing a 3rd Helix in our DNA, some children being born right now already have this Helix. These children are born lighter, reported to be able to move objects with thought, fill empty glasses of water by looking at them and they are telepathic.
Haha, really? I mean REALLY?? I think if a women giving birth to 8 children can make world wide news I'm pretty sure superheros would also make the news.

As for the poles switching, keep in mind this does happen every half million years or so and I don't know where the date 2012 came from because as far as I know it has only been narrowed down to within the next 1000 years. I'm not sure how anyone could pin point the date if they have no clue how long the process takes. Also Humans have not been through this before but apes have. I wouldn't expect much other than a lot of electrical storms and interference.

Also keep in mind many other "world end" predictions made have already passed and we're still here. Hopefully most of society isn't too gullible to buy into any of this.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:45 PM

my2rotties is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to my2rotties Send a message via Yahoo to my2rotties

I am on the fence about it and HOPE something does happen. Humanity is all abut money and profit. I really hope something does happen to control the population although I love my life and want to be here until I am old. People do not care what is happening in this world, and hopefully nature does do something to knock out population down. The earth owes us nothing and we should respect it. Many of us do, but hopefully mother nature MAKES us either change our ways or kills us off. I am not perfect and I know I don't help the earth's cause and protection the way that I should, however that is a whole different topic altogether.

Putting my flame suit on now.