Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Pictures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2016, 03:08 AM

KPG007 is on a distinguished road
Default Finally, quality shots of my corals - KPG007

I've been taking pictures of my corals for some time with mixed results. I finally went out and bought a top quality, and highly rated, point and shoot camera - the Sony Cybershot DSC-RX100 II.

The color and quality of the pictures is amazing, so good that I decided to share a bunch in this album.

Diablo Milli - I've had this guy a while. The colors really pop in this photo:

RR Needle in a Haystack - Wow, closeups are sometimes better then real life:

Tyree Blue Matrix - Nice shot of this difficult coral. Fast, hardy grower, but tough to get the color looking good:

Branching Cyphastea - Likes lower light with the base going from green to peach color:

Pink Jade - A slower grower, until it's happy, but then, watch out! Amazing colors in this pic:

True Undata - Love the colors in this one!:

Pink Jade - A slower grower, until it's happy, but then, watch out! Amazing colors in this pic:

Limeade Naustuda - A slower grower, until it's happy, but then, watch out! Amazing colors in this pic:

Cali Acro - Similar colors to a Cali Tort, but grows in a bush instead of a long branch. A beautiful piece:

Rainbow Pocci #1 - Got this guy as a little frag. Awesome colors with the light pink base and darker green polyps:

Bird of Paradise - Super nice picture! Purple Polyps pop way more then in real life:

RR Hot Sauce - Got this from Ryan as a reddish stump. It's starting to really come to life!:

Aussie Delight - I've had this for probably 4 years. Nice color, but very little growth. IT finally found a good home and is putting a ton of branches (finally):

Rainbow Pocci #2 - Another variation of Rainbow pocci. The pink is a little brighter with the lighter green polyps:

Neon Birdsnest - A classic. Love the bright polyps:

Purple Planet - It took a while to get this guy growing, but it was definitely worth it: