Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 04:25 AM

FitoPharmer is on a distinguished road
Default Coral and LR FS Kamloops & area

I have a bunch of extra corals and LR for sale from my group order.
They are mostly soft coral colonies: Zoas, Shrooms, Mushrooms, and Various leathers. There are a some SPS and LPS species available as well. Full colonies are $15-45, and frags are $5-15 depending on size. I can give deals on multiple items.

Fiji live rock $4-6/LB, depending on amount purchased (New from the ocean, not used. Uncycled)

It is possible I can deliver a larger order to Vernon or Kelowna or arrange for a meet-up in between.

I can Ship LR anywhere in Canada. I prefer Greyhound collect service. Cheap and effective.

If you need my phone number or more details just PM me.
Old 09-22-2012, 04:40 PM

FitoPharmer is on a distinguished road

Bumpity
Old 09-22-2012, 05:10 PM
Gold Member

mseepman is on a distinguished road

You should throw a few pics up and I'll let some other reefers who don't frequent the board know to look.

290g Peninsula Display, 425g total volume. Setup Jan 2013.
Old 09-27-2012, 07:51 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

How do you have extras from a group order? Group orders are when a group of people all pre-pay and order from a single supplier and ship to a single location to reduce shipping charges and/or get a bulk discount.
This sounds like you and yourself ordered a bunch of stuff that you're now ofering for sale.
Can you elaborate please?
Old 09-28-2012, 04:04 PM

Reef Puffer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
How do you have extras from a group order? Group orders are when a group of people all pre-pay and order from a single supplier and ship to a single location to reduce shipping charges and/or get a bulk discount.
This sounds like you and yourself ordered a bunch of stuff that you're now ofering for sale.
Can you elaborate please?
I got him to grab extra stuff as i had no money at the time (also no idea when or even if this order was gonna happen). I wish i could have grabbed more, as other people wish im sure too. Imo im sure its people like me that left him with extras... sorry OP. most of this stuff opened up alright tho btw. Lost the one mushroom frag from your sump but everything elseseems ok. Ill be back for those zoas and whatever else i can afford asap. Thanx again Matt.
Old 09-28-2012, 04:10 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

But that's not a group buy. Thats a " I'm gonna buy a bunch of stuff and try selling it later" deal. Which is not what we allow on the board. Think of it as "I'm gonna buy a bunch of corals wholesale then hopefully sell them to my friends" kind of deal. Which we specifically do not allow.

Sorry, we're going to have to disallow this type of offering here.