Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 01-13-2004, 09:24 PM

BCOrchidGuy is on a distinguished road

Mike they wont try to ID it but they will call fish and wild life to come try to ID it, if they can't then they MAY just hold it until they can get someone else to ID it. There is an $85 dollar fee for fish and wildlife inspection if it comes to that.

Doug
Old 01-13-2004, 09:31 PM

pluff is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to pluff

Just give the customs dude some of that BC BUD I'm sure that will put him in his place

Pluff

\"How I wish, how I wish you were here,
We\'re just 2 lost souls sitting in a fish bowl,
Year after year.......\"(Hope it was cycled!)
Pink Floyd
Old 01-14-2004, 12:03 AM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: An Invitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerreef
Hey all you canukleheads, lol, greeting from a fellow canuck down south. I would like to invite you all down to Seattle for a presentation by Anthony Calfo on February 21st 2004.
let me know

Mike
I will be ariving in seattle for the weekend on the friday, how do I find out more about this?

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.
Old 01-14-2004, 12:15 AM

powerreef is on a distinguished road

Steve your on the mailing list from the seattle club arent you??? if not email chuck and he will add you to the list of folks that get an evite. the envite will have all the info, you need. Anthony is spending the weekend at my place, so your more then welcome to join us.

On the bringing back of corals, that is kinda scary, I did it a couple of times in the past but it was before the way the situation is now. From my understanding the cities permit costs a 100 bucks, maybe it might be worth it if a few folks all got in on it???? then maybe we could order and extra box of corals for our Canadien friends????

Mike

www.reeffrontiers.com
Old 01-14-2004, 12:21 AM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerreef
Steve your on the mailing list from the seattle club arent you??? if not email chuck and he will add you to the list of folks that get an evite. the envite will have all the info, you need. Anthony is spending the weekend at my place, so your more then welcome to join us.

On the bringing back of corals, that is kinda scary, I did it a couple of times in the past but it was before the way the situation is now. From my understanding the cities permit costs a 100 bucks, maybe it might be worth it if a few folks all got in on it???? then maybe we could order and extra box of corals for our Canadien friends????

Mike
no I am not, but I just sent a e-mail, how far from fishermans worf is this? (trying to plan for how I am going to get there )Also I will be sailing home monday so i am wondering if we can pack frags good enuf for say 2 days. or the other option is for me to set up a little 10 gal tank for a couple days and bring them back that way. (anyone have a acrilic 10 gal tank they don't need that I can build a lid for?)

Steve

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.
Old 01-14-2004, 03:11 PM

powerreef is on a distinguished road

Steve the meeting is on an Island in the middle of lake washington. so about a 1o minute drive from the docks. You can stick your frags in my frag tank for till you leave no problem.

Mike

www.reeffrontiers.com