Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > Vancouver Island

Old 05-31-2007, 03:59 PM

lukep77 is on a distinguished road

So I will be there, with $$$$$ in hand. I dont know what Iam looking for exactly, But I was thinking of getting a couple of diferant mushrooms, I already have some purples but was thinking of getting some others.

Oh what time are we all meeting?

I could bring down some Pop and Juice if that is ok with cupps.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:49 PM

marie is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately I won't be bringing any ricordias to the bbq, I lost a large portion of the frags to brown jelly this weekend and the rest don't look good .
I will bring montipora if any one wants some. I have some yellow cap, purple cap, green, orange and purple tip digi. I also have pink birdsnest i can frag

300g tank
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=86252
Old 06-06-2007, 11:25 PM

castaway is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to castaway

I'll be bringing some softie frags and a sebae anemone if anyone is interested in it.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:28 PM

Chaloupa is on a distinguished road

AW! Sorry to hear about your ric frags Marie! I'm always interested in your frags of SPS!

Old 06-08-2007, 07:03 PM

Scavenger is on a distinguished road

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't been able to keep up here. Anyway, for those that pm'ed for directions, I'll have them out soon.

We may be setting a first here. This might be the first frag meeting without a reeftank. Things have developed about a year before I thought they would. My wife and I are getting into a position to buy our first house. As the older kids have or are about to move out, we are looking at a much smaller house. I've had a great offer on my current 110 system and will be busy getting repairs and maintance done here, and I really don't forsee having the room for it (and alot of other toys) once moved. I'm taking a bit of a hiatus until settled and at that point will set up a nano or smaller tank. I will at least have some salt water in the 48 gallon to serve as a float tank for the event however.

I'm still more than willing to have you all over, but appologize if I have no tank for you to see. Perhaps other local reefers would be willing to have a tank tour after the bbq and frag swap???

I'm off to the west coast for the weekend guiding a couple of fishing charters so I'll check back on Monday and see how things are developing.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:08 PM

PoonTang is on a distinguished road

Can somebody please bring me a big ball of Cheato. Just got my sump up and running now I need to populate it.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:33 PM

whiteice669 is on a distinguished road

ya I can bring you a wad full, with or without aptisia ?
aga 180g dual overflow 77g sump, mak 4 return, dart pump for closed loop 3 250w se 15,000k mh, 4 80w t5 250 vertex skimmer,3l vertex zeo reactor, marine tech cal reactor.regal,powder brown and yellow tangs, chromis eyelash blennie blue mandran, slowly filling with SPS
Old 06-09-2007, 04:58 AM

PoonTang is on a distinguished road

well i just finally got rid of my aptasia, um ya so I would perfer without please.
Old 06-12-2007, 03:13 AM

sea gnome is on a distinguished road

Hi I have tree corals (kenya i think) and more tree corals, did I mention the tree corals?. As an added bonus I may have one dead blue chromis whose has been MIA for the last couple of hours. (Didn't come out to eat). Is anyone coming from the mainland able to pick up a clam from Wendell proir to coming over. How are you for buckets and heaters? I could bring a couple, actually I just will. Rachel
Old 06-12-2007, 03:30 AM

Chaloupa is on a distinguished road

I have Kenya trees too (man do they multiply) frogspawn frags (bright green with pink tips....frag factory calls it crazy frog), hammer frags (green body with purple tips), also still have 2 large colts on rocks, and a large leather if anyone wants to trade for them....some cool mushrooms; dark burgandy with wedge of polka dot blue, some fluor. green, some burgandy that fluor. blue, poss the odd green striped one....only if there is interest...I'm into zoos