Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 11-11-2012, 02:28 AM

cyberdude47 is on a distinguished road

$25 a bottle is pretty good. Way better than what I paid
Old 11-11-2012, 02:34 AM

dreef is on a distinguished road

Both times i bought off off ebay,it came from hongkong.The last time i bought the big 16 oz. bottle,was just shy of 30 bucks shipped to my door.
Old 11-24-2012, 05:51 PM

cyberdude47 is on a distinguished road

Been a couple weeks since the last dose. I have seen an increase if algae on the glass but nothing more than a slight dusting. As for hair algae the only spot I noticed that came back is about a 1mm round but in the tip of a acro. Havnt had the chance to test for phos as I still don't have a test kit but by the look of things I'm not terribly worried. The fuge is back online and even the algae growth rates in there havnt been significant. GFO and carbon is still in effect. Clam is still ****y. I tried moving it into the fuge for a bit and it opened back up partially for a while then I put it back in the display tank it again doesn't want to show its face so my conclusion is something's picking at it. Overall I'm going to say that the experiment was a complete success with no noticeable side effects
Old 11-24-2012, 06:06 PM

Snaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdude47 View Post
Been a couple weeks since the last dose. I have seen an increase if algae on the glass but nothing more than a slight dusting. As for hair algae the only spot I noticed that came back is about a 1mm round but in the tip of a acro. Havnt had the chance to test for phos as I still don't have a test kit but by the look of things I'm not terribly worried. The fuge is back online and even the algae growth rates in there havnt been significant. GFO and carbon is still in effect. Clam is still ****y. I tried moving it into the fuge for a bit and it opened back up partially for a while then I put it back in the display tank it again doesn't want to show its face so my conclusion is something's picking at it. Overall I'm going to say that the experiment was a complete success with no noticeable side effects
Fantastic. I think I will try this with my nano. Thank you for the documentation.