Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 11-12-2003, 08:29 PM

Marcus K is on a distinguished road
Default Grey Cup

Anyone going to Grey Cup this weekend? Just wondering, too bad the Riders made a come back against Edmonton. It would make it easier to watch the Grey Cup. I still think that the Riders will be the team to beat for the next couple of years. I was a Nelon Green fan for most of the year, I guess I thought he was due to become great. To bad he choked the last couple of games. I think we need to can coach Danny Barrett and the offensive coordinator in the off season along with Nelon. Too many Quarterbacks in my opinnion are splitting the team causing problems. I vote for Glen as 1st string with Rocky as back up before we loose them. Burris was great but stunk in the Labour day game. He should have been better prepared if he wanted starting position. I have no idea why Kenton Kieth was not in the hole game, or Corey Holmes taking the returns.

Just my too cents

Marcus
Old 11-12-2003, 10:32 PM

Quinn is on a distinguished road

The 'Riders did a great job at the end of last Sunday's game. I was really worried for a bit. I'll be watching the game this weekend at work. Hopefully doing my job doesn't distract me too much.

Man, n. ...His chief occupation is extermination of other animals and his own species, which, however, multiplies with such insistent rapidity as to infest the whole habitable earth, and Canada. - A. Bierce, Devil's Dictionary, 1906
Old 11-12-2003, 11:09 PM

Marcus K is on a distinguished road

I may have an extra ticket for sale...

sick day maybe...

Marcus
Old 11-13-2003, 01:35 AM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by teevee
The 'Riders did a great job at the end of last Sunday's game. I was really worried for a bit. I'll be watching the game this weekend at work. Hopefully doing my job doesn't distract me too much.
thats cuz Edmonton went home for the last 1/4

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.