Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Tank Journal > Canreef Nano Tank Build Contest #1

Old 04-18-2009, 02:55 AM

rocketlily is on a distinguished road
Default Nano Contest #1

Since we can't post on the voting threads for the Nano Contest #1 and they are getting lost in the back pages, I thought I would post this thread with links to the voting threads.

Best Contest Tank

Most Innovative Tank

Please all members keep this thread on the first page so everyone can find the links. And members, please vote. The contest was fun for the participants, but in the end we need your votes.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:56 AM

JDigital is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to JDigital

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketlily View Post
Since we can't post on the voting threads for the Nano Contest #1 and they are getting lost in the back pages, I thought I would post this thread with links to the voting threads.

Best Contest Tank

Most Innovative Tank

Please all members keep this thread on the first page so everyone can find the links. And members, please vote. The contest was fun for the participants, but in the end we need your votes.

The voting threads are stickied in this section... I don't know what you mean when they are getting lost in the back pages.

62G Starfire Reef. Started Jan 2013 http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=89988
Old 04-18-2009, 03:23 AM

marie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDigital View Post
The voting threads are stickied in this section... I don't know what you mean when they are getting lost in the back pages.
Because like me she goes straight to the active threads page, I had to look at the thread title to see what section you meant. There are some days that i forget that there are forums

300g tank
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=86252

Last edited by marie; 04-18-2009 at 03:25 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 03:28 AM

JDigital is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to JDigital

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie View Post
Because like me she goes straight to the active threads page. There are some days that i forget that there are forums

Ohhhhh... you guys are THOSE type of people... I guess that makes sense..

62G Starfire Reef. Started Jan 2013 http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=89988
Old 04-18-2009, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie View Post
Because like me she goes straight to the active threads page, I had to look at the thread title to see what section you meant. There are some days that i forget that there are forums
That's exactly it. If you click on the little word "Portal" you'll se exactly what I mean.
Old 04-18-2009, 04:00 AM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

you can post in there, with all the other threads being huge arguments about the nano contest (#1 or #2) I just didn't want yet another thread I"d have to follow along on. Just put a happy face in your post to bump it or something if you want it to stay "at the top"

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.
Old 04-18-2009, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christyf5 View Post
you can post in there, with all the other threads being huge arguments about the nano contest (#1 or #2) I just didn't want yet another thread I"d have to follow along on. Just put a happy face in your post to bump it or something if you want it to stay "at the top"
Very sorry, I thought that when I looked at the voting threads, they were closed to posts.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:50 PM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketlily View Post
Very sorry, I thought that when I looked at the voting threads, they were closed to posts.
They were at one point yesterday morning when in my brilliance I closed them Then someone pointed it out to me I fixed it.

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.