Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 09-27-2014, 01:47 AM

Torx is on a distinguished road
Talking FS: Jebao to Apex harness

Here we go again. Another round of Apex/Jebao harnesses are on the go. For those who do not know, you can control your Jebao line pumps with your Apex. It was the best decision I have ever made. I currently run 2 harnesses. One runs 2 Jebao WP-40's in my DT and the other controls a Jebao DC-12000 return pump.

$30 for a cable that controls 2 pumps or $25 each for more then one harness. Ethernet colors may vary (red, yellow, grey) depending on availability unless specified. Ethernet cables are 3' long. They can be lengthened with a coupler, or PM me for arrangements to make custom lengths (additional expences may apply). ALL harnesses are tested on my own Apex prior to shipping and I have had 0 complaints from any of the cables I have made. I have read in some forums that some people are having concerns with lock nuts not fitting the RW series pumps on the 3-pin connecters they have purchased. I have not heard that from anyone who purchased from me to date. These harnesses fit snug, so even if there was an issue, the lock nut is not needed.

Shipping varies per location. Typically $10-$15 tracked, insured, and delivered in 4-6 days (less if you are in Ontario). That shipping cost covers multiple cables for the same price so if you know anyone else in the area that is interested, it would be a good time to split some shipping costs. I have also done 2 group buys, so I am not shy on those if anyone is interested. Feel free to PM me to set something up.

Feel free to ask any questions.
Old 09-28-2014, 06:32 PM

Two 6' cables I made for a member on another site. Just wanted to show the red and yellow.

Old 10-13-2014, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefme View Post
Will it works on Waveline dc return pump?
Survey says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHAaqg6dzNQ

Last edited by Torx; 10-13-2014 at 06:49 PM.
Old 10-18-2014, 12:53 AM

Treebeard is on a distinguished road

Do you have any doubles left? If so please pm me.
Old 10-18-2014, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treebeard View Post
Do you have any doubles left? If so please pm me.
Loads, will send you a PM

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Old 11-14-2014, 10:56 PM

I have just become entirely to caught up in life, work and family and in light of Jebao releasing a controller I will be selling off my current stock of DIY supplies for someone with more available time. I have enough here for 11 double harness cables.

I am happy to sell as a pack for $85 plus shipping to your area. Includes 22 - 3 pin connectors, 22 - DC leads, 44 - 1kohm resistors. Also will separate as a kit, $10 per DIY kit plus which ever shipping option. A kit will include 2 - 3 pin harnesses, 2 - DC leads, 4 - 1kohm resistors. The only things missing are ethernet cables, most people have these laying around or can be picked up at a local dollar store, and heatshrink. You do not need heatshrink, electrical tape will suffice. My DIY is all over the net on how to do it yourself. I am also happy to help anyone with questions.

Kit:

All supplies:

Last edited by Torx; 11-14-2014 at 11:01 PM.

Tags
apex, connect, harness, jebao, torx