Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 03-25-2013, 02:25 AM

Oilers is on a distinguished road

The fishes are now on hold pending pick up. Thank you all for your interest.
Old 03-26-2013, 01:10 AM

paddyob is on a distinguished road

Very nice!

My 70 Gallon build:

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66478

My Mandarin Paradise:

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=72762

I wonder... does anyone care enough to read signatures if you make them really small? I would not. I would probably moan and complain, read three words and swear once or twice. But since you made it this far, please rate my builds.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:29 PM

The clown fishes are back up for sale.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:37 PM

Angry

I am just wondering if people's words don't mean **** all anymore. I was holding those clowns for this guy. He said he works in the oilfield and will pick them up once he's back in town. He said he'll call me Thursday night to arrange the pick up but didn't. I've PMed and called him since then but there's no response whatsoever. If you don't want the fishes anymore or something else has happened that you can't pick them up just yet, just let me know. That's the least you could do after asking me to hold them for more than a week for you.
This is the second time it's happening so I just want to vent a bit. Sorry for the rant.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:56 PM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers View Post
I am just wondering if people's words don't mean **** all anymore. I was holding those clowns for this guy. He said he works in the oilfield and will pick them up once he's back in town. He said he'll call me Thursday night to arrange the pick up but didn't. I've PMed and called him since then but there's no response whatsoever. If you don't want the fishes anymore or something else has happened that you can't pick them up just yet, just let me know. That's the least you could do after asking me to hold them for more than a week for you.
This is the second time it's happening so I just want to vent a bit. Sorry for the rant.
I hear ya, this is why unless I know you, I will not hold anything for people.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishoholic View Post
I hear ya, this is why unless I know you, I will not hold anything for people.
I am learning the hard way I guess. I might end up keeping this pair of clowns since when I moved them over to the DT from the nanocube anticipating somebody picking up the nanocube setup, they tried to take over the RBTA which was hosted by another pair of clowns already. The result of the fighting is one of the older clowns ended up carpet surfing
I am debating what to do now. Do you think the 3 of them would eventually be friends? I also have another pair of black OC. The black pair and the OC pair were fighting at the beginning but stopped afterward. Each pair has its own RBTA.
The black pair is also fighting with the Onyx pair for the control of the purple LTA