Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2014, 07:30 PM
busy with fresh water.

The Guy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef Pilot View Post
Small LFS is a tough, tough business..., no volume, hard to maintain a decent margin, can be expensive overhead, and lots of work (cleaning tanks, etc). Anyone that can stay in business for any length of time has my utmost respect.
Agreed Walter, prime example: Oceanic Corals, way to go guys.
Old 12-21-2014, 08:23 PM

GrimReefer is on a distinguished road

To be clear, I'm not planning on shutting the store down. I do not want to abandon our clients who helped build the business, many of whom I consider friends. I would like to find a hobbyist to take the reigns and do well with it. It's not like there isn't room for improvement either. I just simply don't have the time anymore to balance Blue World, Bluefish, and family.
Old 12-22-2014, 02:22 PM
acanthastrea freak

Skimmerking is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Skimmerking Send a message via MSN to Skimmerking

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinK View Post
I merly put out that sinds thy started 2 caved, nothing more, nothing less

If the maret was there, a increas in leas should normaly not be such a bit of a proublem, or relocate, but if a market has been created that is harsh, and hard to com by, than a increase in lease becomes a proublem, i understand

That spencers abbitions are ells where, that could very well be, but than why start someting.

On the end, first we had 3 stores, and now gust one, and many go to vancouver, becouse a tiny damsel cost already $ 12 or a 3 inch naso $125

Be it nececerry or not to have these prices, it makes the hobby hard to come by with a local shop, and thus hard to survive when many locals go elswere to get there stuff

And befor you say, i.m not alone in this

Lets leave it what it is, i expressed my opinion, and so did you

Buds with all due respect coming on here with out the proper info can open up for a huge debate and comments that we would not like to see on this board I understand that you may hear a few things but maybe In the future sometimes asking a question can save face and a lot of headache then the mods are going to have to work overtime.
With that being said, I know that we don't have a spell check board, but please in the future. Copy and paste into word document and then touch up the spelling mistakes. makes for a hard read and a miscommunication conversation. just saying hope I didn't offend ya just giving ya some heads up.

A little hint for ya if you right click on your mouse over a word that is highlighted. it will give you a option to do spell check.

Last edited by Skimmerking; 12-22-2014 at 02:27 PM.
Closed Thread