Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 01-10-2012, 06:13 PM

IronRising is on a distinguished road
Default 48" 8 Bulb T5 Tek Light FS- Edmonton Area

Hello all

I might be upgrading my fixture to these new fangled led thingys that people are talking about. Have you heard of them? They where just invented like last week or somthing...

All humor aside if i build this new fixture i wont need the T5 anymore. Im thinking middle of next month or earlier ill have the fixture built and the Tek light Taken down. Right now for bulbs it has 2- atinic blue 1- 10,000k 1- 12,000k 3- 14,000k and one fiji purple bulb. The 10k and the 12k bulbs will need to be replaced ASAP while the other bulbs have 2-3 months left on them.

The shell of the fixture is in great shape. Powercords and associated switches work great, however there is some salt damage to the refectors from when i had some HOB units that splashed. It still pumps down lots of lights into the tank as evidenced by the pictures. Also comes with a 1 wire 2 point haningin kit.

So just a recap

1- 48" 8 Bulb Tek light
8 bulbs- two need replacement
1- hanging kit

Asking $250 for everything

PM if interested Ill get back to you that day

bottom of light

tank with light on

Showing the hanging kit
Old 01-30-2012, 10:56 PM
Banned

kafug is on a distinguished road

Do u still have this. If so do you ever make it to cowtown. My light just bit the big one.