Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > Lower Mainland

Old 05-09-2012, 03:03 PM

Snaz is on a distinguished road

Hi Guys. Please take a deep breath and lets work with Burc to make everyone happy.

Those that DID NOT PARTICIPATE in this buy please do not comment here, this thread details this buy and this buy only. If you want to create a new thread with your thoughts about fragalot then please do so. I need this thread to stay focused about this buy. Please respect that.

Burc cannot defend himself here as he is not a sponsor. Burc has emailed me and I will repost it and then THOSE THAT PARTICIPATED can contact Burc or discuss here. I have not talked with Anthony so I do not know if he wants to be invloved with returns etc. Frankly I would not. These sales are ultimately between Burc and the buyer our involvement was to coordinate the buy into one order which we have done. Anyway here is Burc's email"

"Mistake can happen. But i am not ignoring anyone, i can forward you emails from the people and my responses to them. I just dont think i deserve to be attacked like this from same people all the time.

I will ask a favor from you guys, if you have space and if you would like to do, I will refund the payment if anyone in your group feel ripped off. Once they return the frags back to you.

Please let me know about this.

Thank you very much."
Old 05-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

For those who mentioned something to me about their orders, I had already emailed Burc last night and he was cool with refunding or replacing the missing or DOA frags. He has been trying his best to make things right. If you bring me back the frags, I will make arrangements for those in the group buy.

Anthony
Old 05-09-2012, 03:31 PM

burgerchow is on a distinguished road

[/IMG][/IMG]
http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/a...w/fragalot.jpg

this is what I received. I ordered double the standard size frags, so my $100 order became $200. Frags were supposed to be 2" or double the heads.

A little disappointed. Have never bought frags before and never order over the internet . Oh well.. shiiit happens..

120 , lps. 2xKessil A350W Tuna Blues, 2xvortech mp40 for flow,aqualogic 1/4 hp chiller, 160 lbs live rock. sohal, , pair of percs,flame dotty back , royal gramma, pair of black percs, niger trigger, mandarin

55 corner bowfront freshwater, African cichlids kessil a350

30 gal 36x36 coffee table fish tank. 3 red ear sliders.

5.5 gal nano, live rock, arrow crab, baby perc, firefish.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Follows the rules!

Coasting is on a distinguished road

Burc seem to want to make it right regardless of what went wrong.

I do not feel I was ripped off as the value of what I got was still what I paid for and they were my back ups. Just dissapointed because I have been waiting months for the perfect torch and I didn't get that purple tip. He has told me he will hold a purple tip aside for me and send it as his apology with the next order.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Follows the rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerchow View Post
http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/a...w/fragalot.jpg

this is what I received. I ordered double the standard size frags, so my $100 order became $200. Frags were supposed to be 2" or double the heads.

A little disappointed. Have never bought frags before and never order over the internet . Oh well.. shiiit happens..
Wow some of those are huge! Based on what I got and what others got, some of those do look double, or bigger. I should have though of that! Yeah some do look small but maybe they were even smaller as singles?
Old 05-09-2012, 03:38 PM

BitShifter is on a distinguished road

Just want to chime in that my order was all there and healthy. Good sizes for the price.

The last time I ordered acans through fragalot, it just took a bit of time for them to colour up. They went from pretty drab to matching the pictures pretty quickly.

EDIT: Ya, Burgerchow, those are some pretty big frags....

Last edited by BitShifter; 05-09-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:39 PM

burgerchow is on a distinguished road

yeah, some of them are pretty big. Biggest disappointment was the dragon soul favia. I wanted a big piece, so doubled the size, but I think it's the smallest one on a plug. lol

120 , lps. 2xKessil A350W Tuna Blues, 2xvortech mp40 for flow,aqualogic 1/4 hp chiller, 160 lbs live rock. sohal, , pair of percs,flame dotty back , royal gramma, pair of black percs, niger trigger, mandarin

55 corner bowfront freshwater, African cichlids kessil a350

30 gal 36x36 coffee table fish tank. 3 red ear sliders.

5.5 gal nano, live rock, arrow crab, baby perc, firefish.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Follows the rules!

I haven't even bothered to get out of bed yet to check the coral (and the new fish so nevermind that)
But I do intend to order more from Burc.

Anthony, Keith, what is happening?
I understand if you 2 dont want involvement in dealing with returns or another order.

Will we wait a little and they place another order? Smaller of coarse but at least to meet that 300 minimum. Then replacements can be sent with the order?
Old 05-09-2012, 04:10 PM

Snaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coasting View Post
I haven't even bothered to get out of bed yet to check the coral (and the new fish so nevermind that)
But I do intend to order more from Burc.

Anthony, Keith, what is happening?
I understand if you 2 dont want involvement in dealing with returns or another order.

Will we wait a little and they place another order? Smaller of coarse but at least to meet that 300 minimum. Then replacements can be sent with the order?
Let the detritus settle and give evevyone a chance to re-evaluate their buys. The orders that do require replacement or credit are ultimately between the buyer and Burc but I think if we coordinate it will be cheaper for everyone, smaller shipping fees.

I am very happy with my order and I am sorry for those who are not. Let's discuss here how we want to proceed. Thank you for keeping it civil.
Keith.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:21 PM
Follows the rules!

I think if we wait a month or so, place another smaller order between those that want to re-order (still meet the 300$ mark), Burc can send the missing/replacement frags along with those. It will give enough time for new frags to appear on his website, and for our wallets to recover.

I would be more then happy to help with the next order.