Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Product Review and Equipment Forum

Old 01-02-2008, 04:53 PM

surgeonfish is on a distinguished road
Default WTB SpectraPure LiterMeter III

Looking for a SpectraPure LiterMeter III dosing pump. Does anyone know where to buy one of these in Canada? The only place I can find them is at MOPS.
Thanks
300 gal starphire custom built in pentagon reef (+90 gal sump on Blue Line 100 HD return pump, 210lb LR, Euro-Reef RC250 skimmer, 2x400W MH, 2x28W compacts, 2xTurbelle classic 4002 pumps & Turbelle Stream 6100 on 7095 Multicontroller, running ZEOvit)

Livestock
Fish: damsels; sailfin, yellow, regal & naso tangs; ocellaris & tomato clowns; lyretail anthias; foxface lo; flame angelfish
corals: a few
Old 01-02-2008, 05:36 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

AFAIK, mops is the only place up here that has it on their site. (I was looking for one of these too about a month ago. I didn't try asking any of the west-coast MO places if they can get it. They might though, probably just a matter of asking and they'll special-order it.)

(I haven't ordered one though. I'm still sort of on the fence on whether I'm switching away from calcium reactors and moving towards automated dosign instead.)
Old 01-02-2008, 06:51 PM

Default Any interest in the SpectraPure LiterMeter III?

I am working on trying to get the SpectraPure LiterMeter III dosing pumps out west. Would anyone else be interested in some kind of group/bulk order?
They seem to be the best dosing pumps for their price range.

http://www.spectrapure.com/St_prec_p0.htm
300 gal starphire custom built in pentagon reef (+90 gal sump on Blue Line 100 HD return pump, 210lb LR, Euro-Reef RC250 skimmer, 2x400W MH, 2x28W compacts, 2xTurbelle classic 4002 pumps & Turbelle Stream 6100 on 7095 Multicontroller, running ZEOvit)

Livestock
Fish: damsels; sailfin, yellow, regal & naso tangs; ocellaris & tomato clowns; lyretail anthias; foxface lo; flame angelfish
Old 01-02-2008, 06:52 PM

Der_Iron_Chef is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Der_Iron_Chef

How much would they run? $370-ish?

10G Nano * 10G Sump * Deltec MCE 600 Skimmer * JBL Viper 150w MH * Zeovit * Vortech MP40W

Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. ~S. Ertz

Old 01-02-2008, 07:41 PM

Crumm is on a distinguished road

I have a LMIII with one remote pump (remote pump is brand new, never used) that I would consider selling, it's barely used, I use the dosing pumps with my Aquatronica, and haven't used the LMIII since. It's an awesome little unit.
Old 01-02-2008, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumm View Post
I have a LMIII with one remote pump (remote pump is brand new, never used) that I would consider selling, it's barely used, I use the dosing pumps with my Aquatronica, and haven't used the LMIII since. It's an awesome little unit.
pm sent

Livestock