Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > Vancouver Island

Old 02-20-2011, 07:21 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Kevin, telling people they should shop somewhere else because you had a fight with him is beyond appropriate for the board. If he is not welcome at your house, you can phone him and tell him so. And really, I seriously doubt he's interested in going to your house.
You two used to be friends, you're related to his "private banker", and if the three of you had a fight over a business deal, please keep it off the board.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:15 AM

KevinK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
Kevin, telling people they should shop somewhere else because you had a fight with him is beyond appropriate for the board. If he is not welcome at your house, you can phone him and tell him so. And really, I seriously doubt he's interested in going to your house.
You two used to be friends, you're related to his "private banker", and if the three of you had a fight over a business deal, please keep it off the board.
hi brad, as mentioned, I respect your opinion, but what I put up did not mention anything about a fight, so this is something you might know ore don't know anything about. se telling someone is not welcome, is an opinion I have the right to give, I mean Canreef even has a section to rate a store (are we allowed to say negative things ? as a store owner would not like negative things) nothing was mentioned in my massage about any business problems, related with someone ore not, these are things you fill in. I only mentioned whom is welcome and whom is not, and it appears some blow it up to something it is not.

lets leave it with this as we can go on and on but canreef is not about that, I do want to mention that 40 reefers had a great time, lots of food, drinks and frags. to bad some from Vancouver could not make it (the door is always open !)