Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Auctions

Old 05-09-2016, 05:03 PM

Reefadiction is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapy View Post
Thanks Reefaddiction. The best way to avoid vermitids is to frag those corals off those plugs and toss the plugs and of course dip and toss the water. Any time you get a coral that comes on a rock it could have a vermitid snail on the rock. They can be tiny. So quarantine is the best in a situation where you do not want to frag or can't. You would wait and see if there were snails/worms?

My vermitids are on every rock so there is no getting them out. Once in a while I just smash the ones that bother me. They are part of the ecosystem that is my tank.
For sure that's what I'll do if i win the bid. But i know I'll win the bid lol. I do have a qt and most likely all the frags has to stay in it until my new tanks is well established. Qt is only a 60 gal but should be ok for a few months.

Last edited by Reefadiction; 05-09-2016 at 05:06 PM.
Old 05-13-2016, 10:50 PM
Nano Bubble Lover

soapy is on a distinguished road

Here is a picture of the bit of coral that is growing alongside the orange monti on that one frag. It didn't look like much for a long time but after moving it higher in my tank it is starting to look a lot nicer. No idea what it is or what colour it is supposed to be, it is some kind of monti I believe. Whoever gets this stuff will probably want to separate these two.

Old 05-15-2016, 02:42 PM

Default auction

Hey Soapy. I cant wait to grab these corals. You only take cash for payment right?
Old 05-15-2016, 05:48 PM
Nano Bubble Lover

There are two ways to pay:

1- go to the link above, click to donate, specify Alberta Wildfires, pay with paypal or credit card. Forward that email to me to confirm payment.

2- pay me cash and I will pay the Sally Ann with credit card as above. Pick one if you want the tax receipt, really do pick option 1.
Old 05-15-2016, 06:07 PM
Nano Bubble Lover

I just paid my side. Your receipt will look something like this less the blacked out areas, etc. This was my mine. That is a non editable tax receipt, but in any case would be confirmable for CRA by the tax receipt number and the Salvation army charitable number. In other words it is unique to you. If you forward me the sally ann email I will know if it is a legit payment or print your receipt and show it to me when you come to pickup the frags.

Old 05-17-2016, 02:23 AM

Quote:
I just paid my side. Your receipt will look something like this less the blacked out areas, etc. This was my mine. That is a non editable tax receipt, but in any case would be confirmable for CRA by the tax receipt number and the Salvation army charitable number. In other words it is unique to you. If you forward me the sally ann email I will know if it is a legit payment or print your receipt and show it to me when you come to pickup the frags.

Awsome. Thank you. I will give you my share this Saturday.
Old 05-20-2016, 12:49 AM
Nano Bubble Lover

Ok the second donation is away, so $240 is off to the Alberta fire relief fund of the Salvation Army. Thanks Reefadiction.
Old 05-20-2016, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Ok the second donation is away, so $240 is off to the Alberta fire relief fund of the Salvation Army. Thanks Reefadiction.
Thanks again Soapy for the generosity! A very nice collection. By the ways...I'm still confident that the chalice will make it. She starts to color up and opens a little already. Just finished cleaning out the worms and snails. They'll do good. Will keep you posted