Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 05-20-2015, 05:22 PM

sask is on a distinguished road
Default 150g Oceanic system in Abbotsford $750

150 Gallon Oceanic with Starphire front glass (stand and canopy). Drilled for 2 rear overflows and one bottom return. Euro braced. This is a super nice tank. ($1700 retail). 72G sump, 33g refugium. 150g is 2' x 2' x 5'. Beautiful custom built dark wood stand is high enough to fit 72g sump and has 2 front doors and 1 side door. Matching canopy has MH fixtures built in (bulbs and ballasts included) and has room for lots of T5's (some ballasts and bulbs included). It has 2 front doors and an easy access lift up top. 3 skimmers (1 large, 1 med and a prizm, some pumps but they need customizing to work). Box of plumbing parts and lots of misc stuff. Lots of substrate included. The system has been stored for 2 years and could use resealing. The overflow boxes need to be reinstalled to your height requirements and most of the plumbing comes with it. You will probably need to replace some of the hinges on the canopy (no big deal). This was a fabulous looking setup but i chose to go ponding instead. Pick up only in Abbotsford. This is a real steal at $750.
I have some pics of how the setup looked but can't seem to figure out how to attach them. if you are interested, pm me and i will email you some, but please, serious inquiries only. Mike.
Old 05-22-2015, 11:47 AM

Scarrao is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sask View Post
150 Gallon Oceanic with Starphire front glass (stand and canopy). Drilled for 2 rear overflows and one bottom return. Euro braced. This is a super nice tank. ($1700 retail). 72G sump, 33g refugium. 150g is 2' x 2' x 5'. Beautiful custom built dark wood stand is high enough to fit 72g sump and has 2 front doors and 1 side door. Matching canopy has MH fixtures built in (bulbs and ballasts included) and has room for lots of T5's (some ballasts and bulbs included). It has 2 front doors and an easy access lift up top. 3 skimmers (1 large, 1 med and a prizm, some pumps but they need customizing to work). Box of plumbing parts and lots of misc stuff. Lots of substrate included. The system has been stored for 2 years and could use resealing. The overflow boxes need to be reinstalled to your height requirements and most of the plumbing comes with it. You will probably need to replace some of the hinges on the canopy (no big deal). This was a fabulous looking setup but i chose to go ponding instead. Pick up only in Abbotsford. This is a real steal at $750.
I have some pics of how the setup looked but can't seem to figure out how to attach them. if you are interested, pm me and i will email you some, but please, serious inquiries only. Mike.
Interested in your tank set up. Can you send me some pics please.
Old 05-22-2015, 07:24 PM

sask is on a distinguished road

I am trying to upload the pics to this post and I just get it to work. If u send me your email, I can send some to u
Old 05-22-2015, 07:27 PM

Scarrao is on a distinguished road

Sent you a pm
Old 05-23-2015, 03:01 PM

juggyd is on a distinguished road

adevji@telus.net