Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 06-17-2020, 10:35 PM

F.H is on a distinguished road
Default FS: all my livestock, emergency tank shut down. [Richmond]

Hello all,

I have an aquarium built into the wall of my house which was sold. I've just been informed that they don't want the aquarium anymore so I have 2 days to empty my aquarium. There's not much in terms of livestock remaining but I need to get rid of everything asap.

I will be available all day on Friday June 19th after that whatever is remaining will be taken to lfs.

Live rock:

There is about 150 pounds of liverock - it's fine except it has aptasia on it. I can give it to anyone for free if they dont mind dealing with the aptasia. Some of the rock still has zoas and stuff attached to it.

Corals:

Rainbow chalice colony - about 3.5 inch around 20 eyes. $80

Cornbred mummy eye chalice 2 large pieces, around 4 inches each, 20-30 eyes each and 2 small frags. I'll sell them all together for $50. Can probably sell the small frags and make back your money.

3-4 mushrooms (orange yuma, pink ricordia, orange ricordia) I paid 30-50 for each... will sell all for $40.

Large orange symphyllia brain coral - $30. around 5 inches.

My hammers are not in good shape and receding due to an alk swing not long ago. They've lost colour, but given proper care they will bounce back. One head of gold hammer and 2-3 heads of aussie orange hammer - $30 for all.

Neon green maze, open brain coral. about 3 inches. $20.

Yellow frogspawn - has lost colour due to alk swing so looks more green now. about 5-6 large heads. - $50 for the whole colony.

Rock flower anemone - 2 of them, 1 gold one and one rainbow one. I will probably just have to sell the whole rock they are attached on, so whoever is interested will have to cut them out yourself, as the rocks have aptasia on it. Normally I would cut them out and can sell them for a lot more but I unfortunately don't have time for that.

The rainbow rockflower is $30 and the gold one is $20.

Fish:

5 inch blue tang, model citizen. $30

It's also a rare type called "bandit blue tang" if you google it there's a reefbuilders article on it lol. Basically the black line that ends at the eye usually, extends all the way down to the mouth.

4 inch yellow tang - not aggressive. $20

3 inch ornate leopard wrasse. $20

Royal Gramma - This one is huge, I have never seen one this big it's about 4-5 inches long. The only problem is that it's really old now, almost 12-13 years old and lately it's been hiding more often. Still eating though. I'm not sure what to do about this guy, as I'm sure the stress of moving aquariums might kill him but I have no choice. He's been one of my favorites all these years and anyone who saw him was amazed how big he is lol. He is free to a good home, keeping the risks in mind.

Female Bellus Angelfish - bought from JL for $250. Can let him go for $80.

I'm selling everything for a fraction of it's value... but if you are interested in something then don't hesitate to send me an offer and hopefully we can work something out. Also, of course can make a great deal if someone wants everything.

Please text 604 715 6353 for more info

Thanks,

Fahd
Old 06-17-2020, 10:45 PM

LionfishJW is on a distinguished road
Default livestock

PM'd.

I will the rainbow chalice, orange brain, yellow frogspawn, two RFA, blue tang, and leopard wrasse.
Old 06-17-2020, 11:29 PM

Accordexi is on a distinguished road

Text sent
Old 06-17-2020, 11:35 PM

F.H is on a distinguished road

Someone was able to snag a deal for everything listed so for now consider everything sold.

Thanks everyone for their interest.

Enjoy your day.
Old 06-20-2020, 05:28 PM

mricci is on a distinguished road

Let me know if anything left please