Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Reference Library > Suggest a Link

View Poll Results: What do you think of this site?
AWESOME IDEA! Love it! 7 31.82%
Needs Improvement 2 9.09%
Oh God, not another one 10 45.45%
I didn't go to it because I don't care 3 13.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

The post is allowed as a reference to a site, as the title of the forum suggests. The poster is not offering any competing product nor selling anything, simply posting a link with a poll that so far suggests that not many people are interested.
I don't see this as a problem at this time, but we'll watch and make sure nobody breaks any rules.
Old 06-15-2012, 03:54 PM

Seriak is on a distinguished road

It might be good for those people who want to regularly sell frags but don't sell enough to warrant a sponsership on canreef. I also didn't like all the ad space everywhere trying to sell me items not even related to fish.
Old 06-15-2012, 04:21 PM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

Went there. All the prices are at least full retail from what I can see. Every ad I opened was from Ontario, so yes, Central Canada.

I have a tough enough time keeping up with checking my Canreef, BCAquaria, Hotmail & Craigslist sites. Didn't see anything at this point to make me add another to the list.

Sorry, but with shipping rates in Canada, a Canada-wide fish buy/sell site doesn't work financially for me, especially if they're asking full retail on everything. High prices + shipping = I'm going to drive to J&L or one of the other LFS and buy it for much, much cheaper.

If it takes off in the West, and there are lots of good deals offered in the Greater Vancouver area, then I would end up using it. Otherwise the cost of shipping is prohibitive.

Anthony
Old 06-15-2012, 05:01 PM

Snaz is on a distinguished road

I wonder what Disney would think if they knew you have appropriated their IC for your banner ads.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:11 PM

Nano is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaz View Post
I wonder what Disney would think if they knew you have appropriated their IC for your banner ads.
Old 06-15-2012, 06:35 PM

AquaCentral is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
The post is allowed as a reference to a site, as the title of the forum suggests. The poster is not offering any competing product nor selling anything, simply posting a link with a poll that so far suggests that not many people are interested.
I don't see this as a problem at this time, but we'll watch and make sure nobody breaks any rules.

Thanks, I wasn't trying to post it here to try and break any rules. Canreef has their classifieds I agree and they have a lot of flow.

We will take all of the constructive criticism to mind and work that that.

When ever I personally post something for sale, I post it to as many locations as I possibly can because that helps sell it faster since there is a strong target audience. We are not trying to make people NOT post on canreef, we are simply offering another platform to do so. I understand there are some that don't like it and that's completely acceptable..Its not something we will hold against you.

Again, thanks for the input.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:33 PM

MarkoD is on a distinguished road

do you own the rights to all the images used on your website or did you just steal them off google images?

Tags
aquatics, classifieds, corals, equipment, fish