Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 05-18-2010, 05:14 PM

AllClearPG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to AllClearPG
Exclamation Oceans Motions NIB for Sale (and more)

Hello All!

This is what I have:

Oceans Motions 4-way (drums for version 1, 2, or 3 - your choice): $356.25 Cdn ea. NIB. - 3 units (retail is $389.00 US)

Oceans Motions 8-way (drums for version 1, 2, or 3 - your choice): $425.00 Cdn ea. NIB. - 2 units (retail is $459.00 US)

Oceans Motions Squirt Prewired: $178.75 Cdn ea. NIB - 2 units. (retail is $180.00 US + Shipping).

I also have a busted-up Euro Reef II skimmer which can be repaired (it was dropped). I'll part with it for $35.00 OBO. The Collection Cup needs some attention and the pump detached from the base. So if you're good with acrylic, this would be a steal. I'll ship the mods I have with it... The main reaction chamber and plumbing is intact... This unit retails for close to $400.00.

I have a prism skimmer, well-used, working and intact (the large version - I believe rated for up to 250 Gallons), which I will let go for $75.00 OBO. This has been modded so the collection cup will not spill onto your floor if it overfills... It may need new 'O' rings.

The Oceans Motions units are left over from a large aquarium set-up and were never taken out of the box. I am sacrificing them at lower-than-retail values so I can clear up some space (my wife is getting antsy at the amount of gear I have in our storage in the garage...).

The Skimmers were bought second-hand and used on my personal tanks, and other than the mentioned issues, are in very good condition. I will ship them clean and free of calcification or salt creep or any other accumulated 'gunk'.

I can ship them anywhere in Canada (usually within 10 days). Shipping charges are determined by your location. I am in Prince George, BC.

PM me if you're interested. They are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Any items that don't sell to CanReef members are going in a garage sale in the next week or two...

Cheers!
AllClearPG
Old 05-18-2010, 06:53 PM

ntotheblue is on a distinguished road
Smile

pmed for euro reef
Old 05-20-2010, 09:25 PM

Default Long weekend

Hey everyone;

I appreciate all your pm's. There's been a fair response to this post. Thanks!
I'm shutting down for the long weekend as of 10pm tonight (Thursday) so if I don't respond, it's prolly 'cause I'm sitting on the deck with a beer, and I'll do my best to get back to you on Tuesday.

Cheers!
AllClearPG
Old 05-25-2010, 07:55 PM

Default Euro Reef Skimmer Sold

Hi Everyone;

Thanks again for the positive response to this post!

The EuroReef Skimmer is sold.

I still have 2 Oceans Motions Units left, for anyone else who is interested (see post at start of thread for description and pricing), and the Prizm Skimmer (which is great for a starter tank). I'd be willing to barter the Prizm Skimmer for a bucket of Seachem Reef salt to anyone in the Prince George area (shipping costs on salt are ridiculous)...

PM me with any interest or questions.

Cheers!
All Clear PG
Old 06-11-2010, 04:17 PM

Default UPDATE June 11, 2010.

Hello everyone;

Here's an update to the original posting:

Due to good response to my original posting, and a lack of having the time or motivation to organize a proper garage sale over the last few weeks I still have some items left:

1 Left: Oceans Motions 4-way unit Version 3 - $356.25 Cdn + Shipping - NEW IN BOX

2 Left: Version 3 Drums 1.5" inlet, 1" outlet - $44.30 ea Cdn + Shipping - NEW IN BOX

1 Prism Skimmer (there are two versions, a smaller one rated to 100 gallons and the larger one - which this is - rated to 250 gallons. Although, honestly I would not suggest using this skimmer on anything bigger than a 75 gallon reef...) See description in original post. - $75.00 obo + shipping - Used originally on UNBC's reef tank. This is a decent beginner skimmer and has been modified so it won't leak skimmate onto your floors. - Will trade for a bucket of reef salt as well... but that would have to be local (Northern BC).

PM me for questions or additional details.
Cheers!
Old 06-15-2010, 05:13 PM

Bump!
Old 06-16-2010, 06:33 PM

Last OM Unit just sold.

Still have 2 drums and the Prizm Skimmer.