Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 11-22-2010, 08:29 PM

Phanman is on a distinguished road

thats insane!!! why is your bill so high? no LD calling plan?

3x20g Display Established June 08|Koralia nano, 1, 4|Euroreef Skimmer|250W MH retro kit|Mag 18 return|RODI
120g Display Established Jan 1, 09|Vortech MP40|Koralia 4|I-Tech 100 w Tunze 9410.04A|Aquactinics Constellation 7x54W|Mag 18 return|RODI
Old 11-22-2010, 08:37 PM

Rbacchiega is on a distinguished road

had one...but it's almost all roaming. And I even put the highest possible roaming plan on before I left. Not too impressed with Telus at the moment to be entirely honest. Probably going to pay the bill and switch providers....I'll be down in the states 6 months out of the year, so need a plan that can accomidate. I even looked at buying a phone for when I'm down there, but run into the same problem...pay as you go's dont last long for what I need them to do. I own a black berry and use BBM to keep in touch with tattooers from all over the world, and the phone needs to be "on" to do it, or hooked up to wireless...which is few and far between in some of the shops I work in when down there...so we'll see
I've got so much glue on my pants it looks like a Friday night gone horribly wrong.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:01 PM

Inedaan is on a distinguished road

Responded to PM... I was at the new Costco in Crossiron That place was so amazingly dead, heh...
Old 11-22-2010, 09:08 PM

Inedaan is on a distinguished road

And for the phone... When I lived in California about six years ago some of the phone companies down there had a "North America" package that was like 15 extra and it let you do all the callling you wanted all across north america and even made it so you had normal cell service while you were in Canada. That may not exist anymore though...
Old 11-22-2010, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inedaan View Post
And for the phone... When I lived in California about six years ago some of the phone companies down there had a "North America" package that was like 15 extra and it let you do all the callling you wanted all across north america and even made it so you had normal cell service while you were in Canada. That may not exist anymore though...
responded!

And yeah, I was just looking at that. it's cheaper for me to buy a blackberry down there, on a verizon plan lets say, and have a north america option....which will still allow me to use it up here for less than what I am paying for a regular plan here....that's messed up, but looks like that is the way I will be going!
I've got so much glue on my pants it looks like a Friday night gone horribly wrong.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:11 PM

Rimless tank sold.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:31 PM

10 gallon AIO reduced to $30 bucks. Come get it so I'm not tempted to set up a little FW tank.