Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 12:05 AM

TheKid is on a distinguished road
Cool Fragalot.ca

im thinking of ordering from this companym, has anybody had any expierence with this company??

~*~*Stefan*~*~
Formally known as Svaningen
35 gallon Red Sea Max
Only 16 years old!!!!
CALL AFTER 3:00 ON WEEKDAYS. 604 782 3313
Old 12-30-2009, 12:09 AM

Jason McK is on a distinguished road

PMed
Old 12-30-2009, 12:18 AM

simplycoral is on a distinguished road

That was my experience....

Simplycorals 165g Upgrade.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:25 AM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

If you do a search in the forums for fragalot you will find lots of people with fragalot experience :-)
Old 12-30-2009, 12:35 AM

saltynuts is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to saltynuts

now be nice everone!!!!!!!!! 4 bad deals for me.
euro-reef rs100.
no more school so i,ll be able to keep this one!
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=61329
Old 12-30-2009, 01:28 AM

Canadian is on a distinguished road

From the majority of reviews you'll find they suck horribly. There I said it. They're not a sponsor here. Why do we have to pussy-foot around this issue when a discussion board is intended to facilitate the exchange of information and the search function saves the information for those with similar questions?

Here's the link to the vendor forum with some reviews. Notice the number of unsatisfied reviews: http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=44269
SPS Dedicated 24x24x20 Trimless Tank | 20 g Sump | Bubbble King Mini 160 Protein Skimmer w/ Avast Swabbie | NP Biopellets in TLF Phosban Reactor | ATI Sunpower 6 x 24W T5HO Fixture | EcoTech Vortech MP20 | Modified Tunze Nanostream 6025 | Eheim 1260 Return Pump | GHL Profilux Standalone Doser dosing B-Ionic | Steel Frame Epoxy Coated Stand with Maple Panels embedded with Neodymium Magnets

"Mens sana in corpore sano"

Last edited by Canadian; 12-30-2009 at 01:32 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 02:03 AM

Zoaelite is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
From the majority of reviews you'll find they suck horribly. There I said it. They're not a sponsor here. Why do we have to pussy-foot around this issue when a discussion board is intended to facilitate the exchange of information and the search function saves the information for those with similar questions?

Here's the link to the vendor forum with some reviews. Notice the number of unsatisfied reviews: http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=44269
Canreef law

(1000 posts here I come lawl)
Old 12-30-2009, 02:35 AM

PoonTang is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by svaningen View Post
im thinking of ordering from this companym, has anybody had any expierence with this company??
Be afraid...be very very afraid!
Old 12-30-2009, 02:45 AM
Vendor

BlueWorldAquatic is on a distinguished road

Honestly I can say I haven't had a bad experience with Burc. I told him if he screwed up everone will know, and if he did a good job everone will know.

I have made 5 orders with him in the past totalling over $1000,and have had no REAL issues with him, except for a delay. The longest I waited was 3 weeks, but that was during the time he had his new daughter.

He even tagged on other peoples orders or replacements to my orders at times to save people money and time. A couple of Canreef people can attest to that, and I can name them personally but I won't.

You have to understand, most people will try a group order to get the free shipping. The only problem with that is EVERONE emails Burc on changes & such. Not the 1 person that organizes the group order. I can see that taxing on any vendor. Even J&L has a policy on that http://www.jlaquatics.com/phpstore/s...cies.php#group, and I would too if I sold items that required group purchases.

Yes people have had bad experiences with Fragalot, but they do with all vendors at one time or another, we are not perfect.

But you know what? People with "Bad" experiences are louder than those that have had "good" ones. That is a fact of life.

My 2 cents,

Ken - BWA

Store Location

Twitter

Facebook
Old 12-30-2009, 04:22 AM

Canadian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWorldAquatic View Post
Honestly I can say I haven't had a bad experience with Burc. I told him if he screwed up everone will know, and if he did a good job everone will know.

I have made 5 orders with him in the past totalling over $1000,and have had no REAL issues with him, except for a delay. The longest I waited was 3 weeks, but that was during the time he had his new daughter.

He even tagged on other peoples orders or replacements to my orders at times to save people money and time. A couple of Canreef people can attest to that, and I can name them personally but I won't.

You have to understand, most people will try a group order to get the free shipping. The only problem with that is EVERONE emails Burc on changes & such. Not the 1 person that organizes the group order. I can see that taxing on any vendor. Even J&L has a policy on that http://www.jlaquatics.com/phpstore/s...cies.php#group, and I would too if I sold items that required group purchases.

Yes people have had bad experiences with Fragalot, but they do with all vendors at one time or another, we are not perfect.

But you know what? People with "Bad" experiences are louder than those that have had "good" ones. That is a fact of life.

My 2 cents,

Ken - BWA
Sure but take a good look at conscientious vendors like Greg with Coral Master and even yourself and compare the number of unsatisfied people with satisfied. The decision of who to do business with ultimately comes down to each individual but I can certainly tell you who I'll send my money to.
SPS Dedicated 24x24x20 Trimless Tank | 20 g Sump | Bubbble King Mini 160 Protein Skimmer w/ Avast Swabbie | NP Biopellets in TLF Phosban Reactor | ATI Sunpower 6 x 24W T5HO Fixture | EcoTech Vortech MP20 | Modified Tunze Nanostream 6025 | Eheim 1260 Return Pump | GHL Profilux Standalone Doser dosing B-Ionic | Steel Frame Epoxy Coated Stand with Maple Panels embedded with Neodymium Magnets

"Mens sana in corpore sano"
Closed Thread