Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Concept Aquariums > Tanks

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2014, 01:55 PM

BlueTang<3 is on a distinguished road
Default Concept tanks

On the basis of bad news always travels better than good news I figured I would throw this up.

I have had dealings with Dave a Denny concept for probably the last 3 years on numerous tanks.

I understand there have been a few instances, I have heard on here by no means do I know the story or what the happenings/ outcome are. But I am just going to post my experience.

I have had them build 6 tanks in total for me in the few years and every tank has been gone through without a glitch.

I found them to be very professional and helpful on every step of the build from planning to delivery to Denny and Dave helping me pack the 360 into the house . My first experience we were pleasantly surprised on the free upgrade of polished edges and low iron glass.

I understand the frustration other users are having, but just wanted to post our experience

The most recent tank I got done was about a year ago.

He has build me 2 display tanks
2 frag tanks
And 2 sumps

360 Reef Tank