Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 06-19-2012, 04:01 PM

Reef Puffer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Hey!! We have a cool store here for some saltwater stuff at least. I was at Total Pets yesterday. Some nice fish and some corals. Tanks look nice and clean. Lots of frozen food such as mysis, and best of all, Instant ocean for $59.99. Thats good considering its $99 in Brandon or $75 in Winnipeg last I seen.
likely the best store around i think. the ONLY one ive EVER seen anywhere near here with a warranty on marine fish. plus the 2 for 1! they get in some really nice corals, have no problem ordering in what you want, and all around good people! the fish all have ich... but dont they all when you buy them from a lfs? you are lucky to live 5 mins away from them. total pet just opened here in salmon arm, still working on him to bring me livestock but at least i can get salt, food, and additives now. THANK YOU TOTAL PET!! ps if you hold out, they drop their salt to 40$ a couple times a year.
Old 06-19-2012, 05:30 PM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by StirCrazy View Post
I just filled up at costco for 112.9 20 min ago get gas buddy for your smart phone it will save you money haha.

the vibration of the trains depends on a few things actualy, the speed, the weight, how many (and how bad) the flat spots are on the wheels, and the soil type.

Steve
In the Lower Mainland, they gouge every day. $140.9 was the cheapest I found yesterday. Everywhere else was a couple cents higher.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:10 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaHorse_Fanatic View Post
In the Lower Mainland, they gouge every day. $140.9 was the cheapest I found yesterday. Everywhere else was a couple cents higher.
yta but you guys have to pay extra fuel taxes to off set the amount people have to pay to take the bus or for building bike lanes for people who are to pour to own a car....

way I see it the transit system should be self suporting, and as for bike lanes.. maybe they should have a bycicle regestration to raise money for that stuff, we shouldn't be penilized because we want or need to own a car.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:12 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Hey!! We have a cool store here for some saltwater stuff at least. I was at Total Pets yesterday. Some nice fish and some corals. Tanks look nice and clean. Lots of frozen food such as mysis, and best of all, Instant ocean for $59.99. Thats good considering its $99 in Brandon or $75 in Winnipeg last I seen.
I haven't been in there since I moved up here, but I didn't think that were that good. guess I was spoiled in Victoria.. but maybe they have eveolved over the last 3 years, I did see they have opened one on the south shore now.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:41 PM
Rest In Peace

Doug has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StirCrazy View Post
I haven't been in there since I moved up here, but I didn't think that were that good. guess I was spoiled in Victoria.. but maybe they have eveolved over the last 3 years, I did see they have opened one on the south shore now.
Steve
Looked pretty good to in comparison to Brandon Steve. Not the selection of a SWC in Winnipeg but salt for instance is cheaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef Puffer View Post
likely the best store around i think. the ONLY one ive EVER seen anywhere near here with a warranty on marine fish. plus the 2 for 1! they get in some really nice corals, have no problem ordering in what you want, and all around good people! the fish all have ich... but dont they all when you buy them from a lfs? you are lucky to live 5 mins away from them. total pet just opened here in salmon arm, still working on him to bring me livestock but at least i can get salt, food, and additives now. THANK YOU TOTAL PET!! ps if you hold out, they drop their salt to 40$ a couple times a year.
Agreed. They will have my business for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaHorse_Fanatic View Post
Wholley doodle Anthony. Thats crazy.
Old 06-24-2012, 01:49 AM

Gools is on a distinguished road

Welcome to BC, Doug! another Manitoban to make his way out here! Get use to the ribbins you get when you Cheer for the Bombers and Jets! I`ll never convert!
Old 06-25-2012, 02:51 PM
Rest In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gools View Post
Welcome to BC, Doug! another Manitoban to make his way out here! Get use to the ribbins you get when you Cheer for the Bombers and Jets! I`ll never convert!
Hi Nigel. Have that large tank running yet. Ya I here you on that. Its ok though as I,m also a Leafs fan, . My friend in Red Deer is already giving me the gears over the Rebels vs the Blazers as I use to bug him when the Wheaties beat the crap outta them.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:21 AM
Rest In Peace

Wow the excitement just keeps getting better. Bought my truck insurance today. Close to DOUBLE my Manitoba insurance.

Yay..........