Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 03-21-2012, 09:53 AM

TaioneReefer is on a distinguished road

all i see in that picture is dollar signs for every tip sticking out. haha
Old 03-21-2012, 05:32 PM

Casey8 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bblinks View Post
This is the only reason Dennis can keep these frags in the grow out tank for that long. Just imagine if he was in town... I think his tank will be have a lot smaller colonies.
I usually paid $10 to $15 per frag for a tiny 1 inch frag in town here, forget about small colony size You're right, if he was in town, there is no chance to get a big frag from him. I need to find someone and share a carpool next time.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:56 PM

Ginu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey8 View Post
I usually paid $10 to $15 per frag for a tiny 1 inch frag in town here, forget about small colony size You're right, if he was in town, there is no chance to get a big frag from him. I need to find someone and share a carpool next time.
I'll be driving out there on the 31st from North Vancouver unless the wife makes plans for me...
Old 03-21-2012, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginu View Post
I'll be driving out there on the 31st from North Vancouver unless the wife makes plans for me...
Thanks for your offer, Ginu. Unfortunately I have no car on weekends because my husband take it to work with him.

P.S. : How is your HA doing in your tank now ? Remember, the last time when I gave them out you couldn't take it ? But I have a purple and a green digi for you whenever you think your tank is ready to have them. Just send me a PM to let me know
Old 03-21-2012, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey8 View Post
Thanks for your offer, Ginu. Unfortunately I have no car on weekends because my husband take it to work with him.

P.S. : How is your HA doing in your tank now ? Remember, the last time when I gave them out you couldn't take it ? But I have a purple and a green digi for you whenever you think your tank is ready to have them. Just send me a PM to let me know

Well I will be driving so if you would like to tag along, I really don't mind. Having some company is better than no company.
My HA is slowly receding... Yay... It's an ongoing process but I really don't mind to be honest. Only bad things happen fast in this hobby so it's alright.

My nitrates at 160+ ppm was caused by two... API nitrate test kits when in fact it was at around 20ppm. I installed a TLF gfo reactor which I got from JL and I'm very happy with it. My phosphates are below .1 and nitrates still a bit high 10-15 due to all the algae dieing. I'm expecting things to stabilize once all the HA is gone. I gotta say it's a very annoying pest problem and thanks for asking.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:26 PM

Glad to hear your HA is slowly receding. Hey, your tank sounds much better than the last time though.
Thanks again Ginu, I maybe able to find some of my local buddies here to go to his place next time.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:40 PM

Sounds good. I'll hit ya up for those frags and perhaps I can swing by on my way out there as I am not adding anything to do the tank for the next week or so.

Thanks again,
Old 03-23-2012, 02:14 AM

pollywog is on a distinguished road

Im in Chilliwack - got anything left? I can drive out tonight, and will take the red planet if still available.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:23 AM

Denis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollywog View Post
Im in Chilliwack - got anything left? I can drive out tonight, and will take the red planet if still available.
Got few left, PM me tomorrow, I'll be around.
Cheers.

150g SPS reef;3x250WHQI,Tunze Streams,Wavebox,Neptune Apex,fishroom in basement ,reefing since 93,SPS since 99.
TOTM June 2010
Old 03-23-2012, 04:51 AM

pollywog is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis View Post
Got few left, PM me tomorrow, I'll be around.
Cheers.
Sounds good, Denis. PM me your availability for tomorrow, as I am available all day, and will come by when its convenient for you.

Best regards - Paul

*Posted this publicly to bump your thread, as I haven't seen a private collection like this in years.

Tags
sps