Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > Vancouver Island

Old 04-26-2005, 05:52 PM

Scavenger is on a distinguished road

Hi, sorry I missed this thread. A while ago, I posted to get interest in just such a meeting up here in Nanaimo. I desided to go ahead with it and started planning.

What I had in mind was to use my large yard and get a few bbq's running and I have the room to make it a families welcome affair.
Since this is a marine themed group, my plan was to do a ton of fishing before hand and stock up on salmon, halibut, cod, prawns, shrimp, crab, clams and oysters and have a seafood smorgasborg. (with a bit of non seafood for those who don't care for it) and BYOB for those who wish.

In addition to this we could hold a frag swap, but now that I'm downscaling my reef, I would need suggestions and or help on how to accomidate holding the livestock.

I'm easy, if a Victoria local is better, let's meet there. If not my previous offer still stands. I'm thinking late July would work for my house. My only "rule" would be no minors drinking.