Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Aquatic Addictions

Old 12-07-2008, 06:43 AM

Aquatic Addictions is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatcaneyedo View Post
Those corals look great. I hope you have some stuff in stock like that when I'm there in two weeks. BTW what brands of salt do you carry?
Hey there I am sure we will have some goodies to your liking when you come in. The inventory is always changing so you never know what shows up from day to day
We carry Instant Ocean and Reef Crystals aswell as Seachem and a few others. Send us a PM if your interested in something in particular and I am sure we can have it in (if we don't already) by the time you come in to visit.

Please do stop in and introduce yourself when your in the area

Aquatic Addictions
Old 12-07-2008, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haloreef View Post
Hi, my name is Keith "Haloreef" and I have an adiction, an Aquatic Adiction. I can not seem to stop buying SPS corals. It is starting to affect my home life. I did not get home untill 3:30am. this morning because I was helping unload the shipment at A.A. Well, at least my wife knows where I am at all times!
I do not know if any of this shipment lost any color in shiping but man is it bright and the photos do not do justice to the SPS. and some of the colonies are huge!
Granulosa, Suhorasohni, Torts, Tenuis, Montis and stuff I don't have a clue! Yet!
Thanks again guys!

You know me "DaNiki"... see you later today!
Keith.
Seriously Keith..You may need an intervention soon We will have to set up meetings (at the store of course) for you to attend on a regular basis to help you with your weakness for SPS. Ha Thanks for the help last night. It was greatly appreciated! And of course for the laughs today as always. I think it's time for you to get the other tank up and going though! You are out of room in the current system and I don't know how much more you can fit into it before you are going to have to start bringing stuff back
Old 12-07-2008, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madreefer View Post
Nice stuff. Any fish? And what was the dates again that is hard to ship by plane? I thought Dan told me from Dec.14-Jan.5 By the way this is Bill from P.G. and was wondering if my fish that I ordered came in.
Thanks Bill Yes we did get some fish but I haven't been able to get many pics yet. I will double check with Dan and have him give you a call tomorrow regarding flights and your fish.

Talk with you soon
Old 12-07-2008, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by martym View Post
Just got home from there. That was my first time going there and let me tell you it won't be my last. Very nice people, and great prices on there corals. I highly recommend paying them a visit.
Hi Marty,
It was nice to meet you today and we are so happy you made your way out to see us. We look forward to seeing you again We would love to see pics of how those corals are looking in your system next time your out this way.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:12 AM

Colin,
It's always a pleasure watching you 'like a kid in a candy store' checking out every coral and making decisions . You may have to sign up with Keith for meetings in the future I am glad you claimed those Rhodactis because if you hadn't you know where they would have ended up
You picked some fantastic pieces!!
Old 12-07-2008, 07:20 AM

Trigger Man.. You have PM
Old 12-07-2008, 07:30 AM

Default Some New pics

We wanted to thank everyone that came out to the store today. We really didn't expect to have such a busy day and thank you all for being patient while we were running around

We did manage to get a few more photo's this evening. I do agree that the photo's don't do the colors justice but it does give you an idea

Thanks for looking
Old 12-07-2008, 05:33 PM

Haloreef is on a distinguished road
Default Dan and Nicki at AA

Yes, I agree Haloreef does need a intervention. His problem is coral. When he comes home from the store he is " Happy as a clam " "Guess what" he says - an proceeds to educate me on coral and bugs in the water etc etc. (I groan but he can seem to hear me)
If he is not at the store he's saying " I have to check canreef, it will only be a minute" Well a minute in his head is 45 minutes for the rest of us!
-obviously dinner gets cold as hes checking out canreef
-House work does not get done. Coming home late 3 to 4 days a week, because he's at AA.
-He was only was able to get two snow tires onto his car, well thats not going to work out to well now - is it?
-he can not remember what day it is !
- not getting enough sleep !
- has only purchased one christmas present - Humph!
- denying he has a problem (while talking to me )and then admitting online he has a problem - sheesh!
I wish I could put a device on the car so it has to bypass the store - I need a "lock" on the computer...oh who am I kidding ...he just went to the "gym" and I can bet he is on his way to AA right now. I will start sending grocery money with him so you can feed him.
bye for now, Wife of Haloreef. ( probablly see you this afternoon as usual , guess you should show me how to work the till! )
Old 12-07-2008, 06:57 PM

niloc16 is on a distinguished road

keith you enable my addiction to hobby. if i just stay away from you i would be fine, but no you are just a big leach and mooch of AA like me and we just feed off each other. no i just need to learn to distract you long enough so i can steal the 'sweet' one off ya at the store.

my tank setup
Old 12-08-2008, 04:33 PM

Haloreef is on a distinguished road
Default Addiction

C'mon Colin, I enable you? I think it may be all Dan and Nikki's fault.
You may be right though, you and I will have to stop going into the store at the same time. It's just a control issue. Hey if you can't be bothered to show up on the nights the shipments come in you will have to settle with what I pass over. I will bring in your frag of Christmas Tree Milli. this week end.
I was in on Sunday again still tons of great stuff up for grabs.
Man I hate Mondays. AA is not open and it's like going cold turkey!
Keith.