Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2013, 07:27 PM
Rest In Peace

Doug has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah View Post
Well if you want to get rid of it, I would be willing!
$50 is dirt cheap. I dont think it will go in a 5g bucket anymore because of the corals growth now. If I remember, the rock alone cost more when I bought it. Plus heaven knows what freebies come with it. A couple of my larger emeralds live in its caverns and my peppermint did, but may have vacated last time I moved it, plus a zillion pods.

Would love to keep it, as I grew it from a 2mm frag but just to large for the 20g. Same reason for selling the chromis and the green milli, etc.

It would look nice in someones larger tank. No pests, [well a bit of Mikes red turf, but it seems to not grow on this rock much], in it, to the best of my knowledge at least. A few smaller blue mushrooms on the back, that one could keep but I keep them nuked with kalk paste, although that tri colour would likely kill them as it encrusts anything in its path.

Perhaps I may just leave something else out instead. Have a nice piece of green cap and a gorgeous orange/with green polyps on a coralline encrusted bottle.

Last edited by Doug; 01-17-2013 at 07:35 PM.