Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > Alberta > Calgary

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2004, 03:11 PM

medican is on a distinguished road
Default new here.....HI

Hello all.......
Thought I would drop a note to say hi and let you know who I am.
I have had fish tanks all my life (fresh water) but now am playing with salt. I have had my 90 gal up and running since Sept. 03. I hounded my wife for so long she finaly gave me the visa and off I went . Knew a little bit of what I wanted but not enough(enough to make me dangerous or should I say stupid) . Went to the LFS that I knew about, little did I know that they were taking me on a ride I would not soon forget. First I went to Pisces, was being helped by a kid that now I know dident know his ass from a hole in the ground, but he got me to spend a pritty penny there. Then I went to Big Als they seemed very nice and seemed to be teaching me as we went along(dident even kiss me before they ****** me). I have my tank now looks ok, running good, still licking my wounds and trying to get my tank to where I want it. Not the best set up but I plan to peice it out as I get the $$$$$. They got me then but little do they know I will be building a 250 gal in my new house and wont be getting my $$$$$. I dont even have a sump under my tank and its not drilled, just to give you an idea of what happened. Anybody want to buy a EHEM PRO and a x2 150wMH + antics Spacelight .

Thanks for letting me vent......
much more educated now thanks to the great sites and the people in them like these.