Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2009, 05:13 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus
Default Dual stage calcium reactor; CSS65 protein skimmer. Calgary, but can deliver to BC (*)

I have a 2 stage calcium reactor, made by Wendell and Jack at Ocean Aquatics back in the day, that I'm no longer using. Will include all the media you need since I got as far as filling it but then repurposed my CO2 cylinder for a FW tank.

Medium sized I would say, takes at least one full container of A.R.M. to fill. The second stage is 4" diameter and maybe 18" tall.

Asking $100 OBO.

Coralife Superskimmer 65. Did the fishing line impeller mod for improved bubble shredding. Was a nice little skimmer for my 20g I had running for a while.

Asking $50.

(*) The fine print - I'm in Calgary but I can deliver these to anywhere not too far off Highway 1 between Calgary and Victoria/Nanaimo this upcoming weekend.

Pictures to follow later as soon as I can get the pictures taken and uploaded and stuff.

If my prices are out to lunch please let me know.