View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 10:38 PM

ElGuappo is on a distinguished road

before i commit to this i would like to who is running this. unfortunetly if Jdigital has anything to do with this i want nothing to do with it...... If having surgery and being in the hospital till the post day is not a viable reason to be a few days late on a pic then i probable shouldnt mention all the crap i had to go thru when i finally got home. needless to say if one is physically incapable of getting out of bed is it really nessisary to DQ without notice. I am not trying to start i fight but after staying with in the contest for six months and being DQ'd on the last day is to say the least a bit of a **** off.

Sorry i am off topic alittle here but ............ well i am more than a little choked.

Sorry for posting here and asking this question but as stated above i was in the hospital and am not capable of sitting at a comp reading a 96 post thread so i am trying to catch up here. i am not looking for pity or sypathy just a little understanding, as one would like to do a small amount of maintanence before posting a final pic. which again i am uncapable of.
72 Gallon Bowfront Reef.. Hardware:2x250w Luminex Elite HQI Reflectors (Phoenix Hexarc Bulbs), Galaxy 2x250w Electronic ballast, Euroreef 130 Skimmer, Sedra KSP 7000 Retern... Live Stock: Pair of Hawaiian Flame Wrasse, Leopard Wrasse, Pink Streaked Wrasse, Pair True Percula Clowns, Potters Angel, African Flameback Angel, Orange Fin Tomini Tang, Yellow Assessor, Tailspot Blenny, Purple Firefish..

45 G FW Asain Barb Community tank.

Last edited by ElGuappo; 04-17-2009 at 10:45 PM.