View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 03:23 PM
Banned

Basile is on a distinguished road
Wink

First i didn't ask for rude answers i asked who was going to the states for supplies, and how many times.
For those who think i go to the states with joy and for the purpose of saving, think again, first its 3 h both ways; i could do something else with my life. Second ; savings gas wise i still burn gas to get trinkets for my tank, as for moving there, thats plain rude. No i'd rather that are stores kept a better stock and a coherent one. And if i hadn't done 12 different hardware stores in the Nation's Capital who's got a pretty descent population and store variety i wonder about the smaller towns i wouldn't have to drive all the way there.Plus the internet is not always convenient when you want it NOW , its leaking, kinda stuff. The point is many stores here don't bother to serves us the way they do it in the states. So to all the managers out there who may be listening , reading or answering rudely pick it up butter cup! Its a sad situation when you have to go to another country to get stuff from the same company who serves both countries but leaves us with the left overs. If you ever visit a plumbing section in the states versus one in Canada you'll see what i mean. And by the way its a subject that is very recurrent from people who do go to the states and shop and see the difference, in price, services and diversity of products. You have to have been there to know what your talking about.......

Last edited by Basile; 11-06-2013 at 03:29 PM.